DAYTIME FOOTAGE: PSM's 10 sec GSXR600 vs. 357W 100 shot fox vs. 2009 CTS-V

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Well I finally got my car running after 2 1/2 years... and well... TO HELL with break in periods.. I only had a 10 day temp plate (emissions wont allow me to register fully, but 25 year exemption is in January:banana:) So with that said.. I got carb dialed in best I could without dyno.. and went out for some races..

Anyone who knows PSM knows he can ride a bike.. a true testament to what those little 600's are fully capable of..

And we had a suprise visit from his boy with a CTS-V.. those LSA's move the FUG OUT!

ENJOY!

357W n20 foxbody vs. CTSV vs. GSXR 600 - YouTube

phil'snotch

Established Member
nice, how do you like those 1 chamber flowmasters, do you/your clothes stink of fumes after driving the car?

Future 5.0

Established Member
Hell yeah! Snizzy's back :banana:
When you run into the V, I was like wait a sec. . . Then the bottle pull came later and I was loving it.

I was wondering if you were ever going to make a comeback. Congrats, and nice to see the car back together.

"Excuse me, thank you. Coming through, fast car!" :lol:

01poison320

Established Member
Very nice to see what a fairly dialed in 357 can do along with a little spray, runs real strong man, congrats.
My buddy has the same exact setup but doesnt know very much with tuning carbs and setting timing so his car doesnt exactly run 100% but hes figuring it out slowly ha.

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Nice runs. I'm impressed with how well the cts-v kept up.

Do you know what your car runs in the 1/4?

The CTS-V is no slouch! I didn't expect to get drug like that on motor, but he did race a 119mph trapping 2010 camaro and walked it.. My car is around a 117mph car on motor and probably touching 130mph the way it sat in the vid. I've never had a clean pass at the track. 2 years and multiple problems ago it did 11.38@127mph but I couldn't purge (got yelled at and made me turn it off) and the car bogged and came alive (thankfully not backfiring) @ 30 in 1st.. Car is quicker now though.. hopefully I will find out.

nice, how do you like those 1 chamber flowmasters, do you/your clothes stink of fumes after driving the car?

Haha, you noticed those.. they are brutally loud.. and I smell ridiculous after a run. They are dumped after the muffler (no tails), But the exhaust was bought 2nd hand, and it's an abortion.. I lost a dump on these runs.. I won't drive the car again till I fix this crap.
Nice runs! I remember watching your older YouTube videos like 3 years ago over and over again. Lol.

Thanks man! I was trying to sell this rattlebox for mad long.. but im glad I got her back.

Props to you and Psm! We all gotta mix it up one day

Absolutely.. come spring well figure out something :beer:
Hell yeah! Snizzy's back :banana:
When you run into the V, I was like wait a sec. . . Then the bottle pull came later and I was loving it.

I was wondering if you were ever going to make a comeback. Congrats, and nice to see the car back together.

"Excuse me, thank you. Coming through, fast car!" :lol:

HAHA! This is what keeps me going.. My car was never really fast, but I make do with some derelict old parts, good humor, and some bottle.

Very nice to see what a fairly dialed in 357 can do along with a little spray, runs real strong man, congrats.
My buddy has the same exact setup but doesnt know very much with tuning carbs and setting timing so his car doesnt exactly run 100% but hes figuring it out slowly ha.

Trust me man, I know.. this car fired up first crank after 2 1/2 years.. But man did it run like shit... I had to serious pull out all the stops to get it running properly. I was on the test drive after installing the new fuel pump/filter when the faceplated tremec blew.. It ran real rich.. so luckily when I took it down 3 jet sizes before I fired it, it was almost dead nuts on.

Last edited:

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
wow man, that little 357 sure is healthy, i made my own 357 with some windsor sr heads and results were 13:40@97 IIRC, are yours ported? what kind of cam do you have in it, how much spray are you feeding it, great to see some foxes rocking a S/C LS3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread