[Davidmax] Havin a little fun today - vid

rezcobra

Established Member
So when n which track will this badboy make its appearance with slicks?!!!!!!!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Oh HELLLLL YEA!!!

I just wanna know where you buy your tires. I figure now is a good time to go buy stock in that company!!! :D :D :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Man, that is one mean sounding Cobra. I agree that it DOES sound like a TF dragster. Sweet! :burnout:

Bill Reid

Established Member
[QUOTE

dave10.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I measured 180ft... after the rain. This pic show the burn out goes all the way to the intersection. That was an additional 50 ft from where I couldn't see the tracks anymore. This first burnout was nice and black because the tranny brake was used. The second one (video) was quite a bit longer than the first one but most of it had washed away because it was not nearly as black.

:burnout:

davidmax

Established Member
It is a dragster 80%.Once we have time to re tune it we'll find 20 more ponnies down low and it wont be stalling at operating temp.
Thanks for the noce comments,and you guys from Socal.com I was never faxed a password????so I couldnt post.
I hope you will continue the Beast when she enters competition
and wish me some low 9's or better.
With Chad driving if I'm in the 10's I willbe Semi happy my goal is 8.45 but we will see if the F1 does it.If not its Twin Turbos,we already have a time tested kit in my Canadian Shop (SHM).
Again thanks for the Kudos ,my next car will be a Ford.David Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Oh and by the way I just found out about this video on the Forum today.Chad gets a bitch slapping when I get to the shop.DAVE

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Don't hurt him too much, that video made alot of very mucle car hungry college kids extremely excited. Hell, I think I showed the video to all of Auburns' football players in an atempt to get one of them interested in buying cars from SHM.

davidmax

Established Member
You know we forgot to mention that we build some outrageous stangs and Lightnings.We always have an open bay and we do it all from brakes,oil changes with many choices of oil,heads,cams both fresh ground to your wants(what you desire mild idle hi rwhp,or crazy,stupid street legal like mine .Or regrinds at 1/*2 the price and they work perfect full race or 3/4 cams so to speak,showing my age.
Most of our customers projects are wanting 500-600 rwhp with total race and street reliability,and not to toot my horn to loud,but Xtreme/SHM group builds the fastest 4.6 dragster on earth,and our drag motors on many occasions have seen 300 runs before a freshining up(and thats a full race motor most expect 50 and 75-100 passes are great #'s.Our street motors and suspension,brake packages are corner carving S.O.B's and I just bought another used Z06,but if I can find a used Cobra I may just build a mild 550 rwhp,maybe Twin Turbos,with the ability to boost to 800 rwhp,you know for those rainy days.
The last rendition of the beast laid down some impresive#'s 800+ and the 6 spd. couldnt hold it and we even had fabricated 1 off ladder bars for the IRS they were amazing,its just a matter of time till the IRS went to Poochie land so the 8.8 Moser part unit which Sean assembled went in and as fast as she goes in a straight line I'm going to shoot for 850 rwhp maybe a small spray 50 hp and we already have huge intercoolers but a heat exchanger or a larger I.C could help.
Were loking for more options the aluminum block with the Darton sleeves can handle 1400 bhp at the fly wheel,after that your holding it together with Band Aids(Not a 1st)so were good for 1050 rwhp ,just to much to get there we shall see on this car next year with Twin Garetts and push more air volume into the motor.
So again we do,IMHO great work at reasonable prices and we have thousands of referances on the vette Forum as well as the local market here is quickly having there mods done here.We would love some Ford biz from NV.,So.Cal. TX. and all states we have a 48 ft. enclosed car carrier and provide insured transportation to all 48 states,just stay cool its hauled by a Chevy(we got a great deal).
Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the rest and if ever your not happy we will do what ever it takes to make you ecsatatic.
Thanks for listening to my shameless plug but we would like to show people in other states beautiful workmanship at great prices and longevity you wont get from 99% of all Mod Shops.
And by the way we offer discounts on parts as well as Shop work to seniors,Military,and Forum members .Discounts vary and are not available on GP's and some products with very low mark up.
When you are ready for a Cobra or Lightening part we are rarely undersold,unless someones giving it away which is getting harder to do,because if some other vendor drops a dime to the Mfr and retail is 789.00 and you pay 35% less than that and the manufacturer demands list price with 10-15% wiggle room and you sell 10% above cost or less to get the Biz if your caught or a competator drops a dime on ya the Vendor will stop supplying you and that can be devastating to a Vendor of Ford parts,Thanks again for listening and give us a shot at your next purchase of parts we will not only save you a potential 10-20% we will have a Ford tech talk you through the install of any part bought from XTREME/SHM,Thanks and I hope you all can join the Xtreme family and we will treat you with the finest service available.So why not skip Coach and fly 1st class for less money
Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread