Dave Chappelle on Israel

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a ridiculous statement. We can't be everywhere at all times so the only way to get facts is to trust the word of others.
Considering the media lies about all thing at all times, you can not get the facts from one or even two sources. Even today I have heard from MSM two different death tolls from the Maine shooter. All I can do is assume that at this point most of them say one thing, while the others say something else, so you go with the majority. But is that even correct? Without seeing the bodies myself I will never know.
I can not even bring myself to use Ronald Regan's "Trust but Verify" into play. I don't trust any of them.

ajaf1656

Established Member
That's a ridiculous statement. We can't be everywhere at all times so the only way to get facts is to trust the word of others.
I'm not suggesting you would have had to be there, but you should see evidence before you jump to a conclusion based on people who make millions of dollars by stoking controversy. Remember, this same lady tried to accuse Trump of calling women fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals. Providing us with the hilarious "Only Rosie O'Donnell" line that rightfully made her look like a moron.

Sometimes you have to take the wild stance of saying "I don't know". I'm perfectly comfortable saying I don't know when I actually don't know.

Let's say the infamous Will Smith slapping Chris Rock incident were reported without video evidence.
One source could say "Will Smith stands up to bully who was making fun of her disability. Another could say "Will Smith assaults comedian over harmless joke".
Without witnessing it, people would probably be led around by whichever story serves their preexisting beliefs.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Lol So she only talked about from one person's side of view but not the other? People also said he condemned Hamas but no word of her talking about it either..... Surprise surprise?

He talked about both sides being in the wrong including Hamas..... According to actual people being in the crowd as well..... Others said it wasnt as bad as people make it seem like. Thing about comedy, its all fun and games until it hits home then it becomes a problem.

Then again we're in the age where people want to cancel just about everything and identify as whatever they feel like

But tell me how Israel is wrong. Making a weak argument that both sides are wrong is where you get weak people to turn on the idea that something just is actually evil. Israel is not doing anything evil in their response.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
You know they got kicked out of 109+ countries, but every one else is totally at fault for it.

Attachments

• israelgreatestally.jpg
    israelgreatestally.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 49

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Some pretty funny posts in here by people thinking Hamas is trying to kill us and that IsRaEl iS oUr GrEaTeSt AlLy when they pushed the clot shots on the entire world and wrecked the economy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread