Dave Chapelle show skit

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I love Dave Chappelle! The show where they switch the white CEO with the drug dealer about the court shows...that was hilarious.

Bigg Slimm

Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
I love Dave Chappelle! The show where they switch the white CEO with the drug dealer about the court shows...that was hilarious.

yeah, another good one.

umm, how about i come down to the station on thursday between 2-6 b/c i got some trim coming at 12, hehehhehehehe

umm, your honor, i'm going to have to plead not 1, or 2, or 3, or 4, but da FIF, hahahahahahaha mofo is silly.

hahah i like the "keeping it real" skits too, im looking for more lil jon clips, im using them for a presentation at school, the audio anywayz, haha its so great !WHAT! OKAY! YEAAAH!

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Stupid season 1 DVD sold out everywhere on the first day. Haven't really checked up this week to see if they re-stocked anywhere. I heard they just didn't make enough copies.They underestimated Dave. Anyways, I've been watching since episode 1, I believe 'Pop Copy' was in that one. The show just got popular during season 2, it's really funny, but now so many people are watching and I hear them quote it all the time....it's so very annoying. But it's ok, cause I'm Rick James, bitch! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bigg Slimm

Established Member
Originally posted by roushcobra2003
what did the five fingers say to the face......Slap lol i did that to all my friends i cracking up so much

hahahahahha, another good line.

"now why would i go over someone's house and put my feet on their couch and dirty up their couch just because? What sense does that make? I have more sense than that?..............Yeah, i went over Eddie's house and put my feet on his couch"

"concaine is a helluva drug"

hahahahahahahhahahahah

I heard Dave has a stand up show on video title Killing me Softly

BenBrausen

Established Member
I have the season 1 DVD on my server along with all the episodes so far this season. I even have a bag of bud (empty now) that he signed for me when I saw him in New York at the Comedy Lounge. Check out "Killing Them Softly", his breatout comedy routine.

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
pop copy was awesome... i have all of season one, and most of season two,

pop copy, grand theft auto 3 remake, white(blind black man) supremiscist, r. kelly pee and poop, and more.. some of the best skits from episode one....

my favorite skit was the player haters ball episode 9 season one...

if you thought the rick james was funny, players hater ball was 29385745987 times better

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Mad Real World was freekin funny as well. 1 white guy in a house full of brotha and sistas..

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread