Dave Chapelle show skit

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Originally posted by robiferretti
wats skeet mean?

"WHAAAT! WHAAAAT! YEEEAAAA!" "Uhm sir, Skeet is the terminology used for 'wackin off and gizzin" "OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE!" LMAO

Mike C has come a long way. That show is very, VERY funny!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
So THAT'S what skeet is. I get it now. And Dave's right. White people don't have any idea what that means.

:xpl:

Man, I can't get the vid to work.:(

Last edited:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
I love that show, so damn funny....
ever see the N***R family one? omg my stomach hurt after that...

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Originally posted by MotoXracer21
I love that show, so damn funny....
ever see the N***R family one? omg my stomach hurt after that...

lol that one is the best, ya'll some crazy niggas! haha

Bigg Slimm

Established Member
Best of

The funniest one was true hollywood stories by charlie murphy about Rick James, BETCH. LOL Followed by the other true hollywood story about Prince and the Revolution playing basketball, hahahahahaha some simple shet.

The world series of craps was another good one, with Leonard Washington.

Bigg Slimm

Established Member
Originally posted by Smokinbago
And don't forget the Race draft with the blacks getting Tiger Woods. Man, I cannot wait for a best of DVD.

the new episode tomorrow should be pretty good with something about race game show. Can't quite remember the exact title though.

JimJr

I Like Curves
Established Member
Originally posted by Bigg Slimm
the new episode tomorrow should be pretty good with something about race game show. Can't quite remember the exact title though.

Dish Net and Viacom better get their SKEET worked out or I will not be able to watch it tonight.

I can't listen to Lil'John anymore without busting out laughing!

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
Re: Best of

Originally posted by Bigg Slimm
The funniest one was true hollywood stories by charlie murphy about Rick James, BETCH. LOL Followed by the other true hollywood story about Prince and the Revolution playing basketball, hahahahahaha some simple shet.

The world series of craps was another good one, with Leonard Washington.

hahahahaha!!!! that would have to be the funniest crap on dave c's show.....Rick James.....Betch!! Its funny how charlie kicked the snot out of dave after leaving a mark on charlies face.....good sh*t!

h2opoloplyr_11

Established Member
hahahahah i just saw the preview for new episode tonite......

"i know black people" and dave asks the funniest word ever....."what is a badonkadonk?" when he said taht word....i just started laughin my ass off.....yah im easily amused...but thats a funny ass word that no one knows the meaning.... :whine:

Bigg Slimm

Established Member
Originally posted by h2opoloplyr_11
hahahahah i just saw the preview for new episode tonite......

"i know black people" and dave asks the funniest word ever....."what is a badonkadonk?" when he said taht word....i just started laughin my ass off.....yah im easily amused...but thats a funny ass word that no one knows the meaning.... :whine:

yeah, that's the show i was trying to think of. hehehehhe i know exactly what that word means and where it came from:thumbsup:

also another funny one was when "keepin it real" goes wrong, hehehehehehe "hey anton, give me some skin" hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread