Dave Chapelle show skit

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Dave IS THE MOTHA F*CKIN MAN!:bowdown: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: Me and mary jane like to chill and watch that show. lol It's grand. Jeff

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
" I got a movie for ya, it's called last nigga on earth starring Tom Hanks"
When the dude in the movie theatre said that i was laughing my ass off.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE NOW!! Yea and get me a banana koniak bitch! and uh philly blunt!

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
The best is the Playa Hater Ball. Ice T is there, that was a land mark. Silky Johson. Look Like a broke ass Ice T. that one was awsome. Jeff

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Then there was Clayton Bigsby. The 1st black white supremisist. That will leave you on your ass.

97snaketrplB

I bout pissed my pants watching the jury selection one where he never thinks the black guys are guilty. Especially the one with r kelly. "That's my Robert. Always pissin on people. Don't forget her hair Robert."

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by bluevilevo8
I bout pissed my pants watching the jury selection one where he never thinks the black guys are guilty. Especially the one with r kelly. "That's my Robert. Always pissin on people. Don't forget her hair Robert."

there are so many ammendmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeents... in the constitution of the united states of americaaaaaaaaaaaa... i can only choose one... i can only choose oneeeeeeeeeeeeee..

I PLEAD DA FIF!

:-D

Originally posted by Yellow98SVT
"Go ahead girl...show Charlie yo titties"
THE MILK'S GONE BAD!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Bigg Slimm

Established Member
hahahahah, yeah, that jury selection was some silly shet. Another good one is "My baby's momma Oprah", hehehehehe. i don't know about you, but for a half billion i'd put my seed in her.

The World Series of Craps was another good one.

Season 2 is going to be a must have. YOU BETCHES:thumbsup:

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Dave whats gotten into you, "oh sally, it's not whats gotten into me, it's whats gotten into Oprha, my seed son".

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
kids its time to keep it real, life is hard and i cant deal, i know it looks a certian way but people get high everyday. some people do it wiht ciggerette smokin, some people treat the headaches with I b profin, it feels like I have a bunch of tiny kitty cats all over my balls as I skeat skeat all over the walls. that one was great. I'm f*ckin dyin man. Stinky magraw. I was rollin

Users who are viewing this thread