dash recall

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
I bought a Kona today. I like it...full suspension, hopefully I won't break this one ( I broke my last one my leg too) :sh:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT_GIRL
I bought a Kona today. I like it...full suspension, hopefully I won't break this one ( I broke my last one my leg too) :sh:

OUch that had to hurt.... how did you do that?? I broke a few bones biking, once riding down a big mountain, once I wiped out on my ole training bike (raleigh, gosh what a beast, but man could she cruise, broke my tailbone on that one :D ) So you got a canadian bike eh??? which model??

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
You know...there has got to be an easier way to converse Yahoo or AOL..something.....Fire Mountain I think is the name...and it is Canadian. And yes it did hurt...I put a groove down the shin bone.

Maria

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT_GIRL
You know...there has got to be an easier way to converse Yahoo or AOL..something.....Fire Mountain I think is the name...and it is Canadian. And yes it did hurt...I put a groove down the shin bone.

Maria

Maria,

I knew some where made in Canada, dun they have their offices in Washington state??? I have AOHELL instant messenger

my user is sohowcome

Users who are viewing this thread