dash recall

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Nope. I haven't heard anything yet...alot over at CEG have tho

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I got the notification too. It has been in the shop for 3 months....so I'm sure they should have found some time in there somewhere to get it done.

WhatV8

Established Member
That recall is for all the Contour folks with 99-00 models. They don't have the separate piece for the defroster vents up by the windshield. Some guys have had the dash bubble/peel up and touch the windshield, that is nasty. :shocked: Glad I have an E1 and didn't wait for the 99's. Later.

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
I just wanted to say thanks concerning the information that everyone lists here. I did have the recall on my SVT and they are replacing the entire dash. So, hey, Thanks.

M

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT_GIRL
I just wanted to say thanks concerning the information that everyone lists here. I did have the recall on my SVT and they are replacing the entire dash. So, hey, Thanks.

M
Hey giys look another woman!!! Wuick lets get her heheheh j/k

welcome to our site, hope you enjoy it,

-Zach

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
I suppose I could run down the basics...I'm 27 and I love fast cars. I'm always looking for ways to go faster....which is one of the reasons I'm at this site. Red hair, blue eyes...anything else?

M

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
I am a nice girl....I'm sitting here at work bored out of my mind so any rhetoric is welcome. Oh ..and I feel blessed to have been born a red head.

M

SVT_GIRL

Established Member
I'm a Project Engineer for a Caterpillar distributer. RingPower, Inc. I have run all the Engine tech data and done all the AutoCAD revisions that I can stand for one day, especially a Friday that is this nice.

And I hate changing brake pads personally. I would rather pay someone else to do it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread