Dangerous Question

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Well, I may just have to order the parts directly from you Doug. If I can't get a response by Tuesday from someone, hopefully you can help me out. I need these pullies by this coming Friday. I can understand when someone doesn't have something in stock, but when people promise to call you back and never do, it gets a little irritating. I wouldn't worry about it so much if I didn't need the parts by this weekend. Anyway, I may be in touch. Thanks!

dougwg

Established Member
they will call you...

you should still go through them... I will drop ship for them...

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
they will call you...

you should still go through them... I will drop ship for them...

I understand your loyalty and it seems like Xtreme has good customer service, but the guy I spoke to said he would call me back in a minute and it's been a week... I'm guessing they're not going to call. I really honestly don't have time to call them to try and staighten things out. I only get one day off a week, the rest of the time I'm working my butt off during business hours. I called them last Monday and that was really the only chance I had to get ahold of them. This week I have Wednesday off, but it'll be too late by then. I need the parts.

dougwg

Established Member
ok... how bout this...

You send them an e-mail:

Give them your order info and payment info...

E-mail me with your order info, name, shipping address and telephone number and I'll get your order out to you...

don't forget to include your screen name

hope this helps

Doug

SVTCobra2001

Cone Crasher
Established Member
I have not bought anything for my car from Dave but I have ordered and installed many parts for other peoples cars. Including the X-Brand cars. Dave has some of the best service.

Eric

davidmax

Established Member
WOW,I never saw this post.Thanks for all the Kudos it warms my heart,Thank you all.Dave Smilovic

davidmax

Established Member
Can we improve in some areas,we never get complaints?Dave Smilovic

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Doing a good job,now put a COBRA next to the Vette on your start page of your website.
Thanks

Last edited:

davidmax

Established Member
A Cobra I believe is now there,or will be when the budget permits.Dave Smilovic

Users who are viewing this thread