Dangerous Question

davidmax

Established Member
This is scarry question to ask but how are we doing?At Xtreme we strive to be honest,have superb customer service all hanled by expert techs,and even when you call to inquire,need help with a problem,your always talking to a Ford Tech,usually our lead tech,Chad Turner.
We are thank the lord more than holding our own,how ever if we can evolve into an even better company that serves you 101% now and maybe you folks can help us think more out of the box.
In the meantime we do about 80%+ of our biz in the shop building very fast Cobras.
I own the company and have always with all my Co'S held you our customer in the highest esteem.We just are always want your input to possibly better ourselves.
Just a quick note if you need help on a job,or your having a hard time with modding and your stuck call us and a factory tech will be there on the phone when your call is answered.We know by donating our time is the right thing to do for our community,and if we get an order,great if not many people remember the favor and come in for work and or parts at a later date.
We are updating our web site and will have a Ford Stang section GT'S and Cobras.We will have an F body/Vette section and finally truks which all of a sudden by word of mouth we get a couple of Lightnings(mostly) every week and several other brands of truck.
I hope this gets a positive responce as Bill and his staff are always busy and on FIRE(not the Cobra)
The best of luck and if you had some good experiances let us know so we can make changes so give us the good and negative as well please.GREAT LUCK,Dave Smilovic/PresPS: Local people or out of staters that have come to us for work,let us know how the experiance was,THANKS,Dave S.

davidmax

Established Member
PS:i disabled my sig because I am long winded SORRY.You can get hold of us @ 480-517-4969/Thanks,Dave Smilovic

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I ordered my exhaust from you guys. Talked to the nicest person on the phone when I placed my order. I usually hate ordering by phone because of pushy salespeople, but your shop had none of that. I would from your shop anytime and reccomend it to anyone with a mustang. :)

davidmax

Established Member
Thanks for the KUDOS!!I would like to invite the local Cali,NV and AZ. markets how are we doing? Dave Smilovic

SWEET03COBRA

Established Member
Got my cat back I think from you guys and from what I can remember it was problem free....Thanks

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
You guys over at Xtreme have helped me a ton when i was in a jam as can be seen in this post.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111987&highlight=xtreme

Which was also posted above in this thread.

XMS is one of the very few places that i have dealt with that actually calls you back when they say they would. Never left me waiting days for a phone call, and had my order ready and shipped very quickly.

This was a little package i recieved from XMS a few months ago. :D
The blower on the right was the one i sent back for a core.

blowers.JPG

Anybody looking for an Apten and afraid of ordering directly from Apten because of some of the stories heard on the boards, should give XMS a call. If they have them in stock they will send you one and you send yours back for a core. NO DOWNTIME, no hassles, no excuses.

I will be doing business again with you guys @ XMS in the near future. Just need to save up for the next bunch of mods :)

Updating the site with seperate Cobra/Vette/Truck sections should be very helpful to the people browsing the site as well

Thanks again
Dave

davidmax

Established Member
Keep those comments and suggestions coming,Dave Smilovic
Good to see were doing well,Dave S.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Dave,
I tried to order some Billetflow upper pullies and idlers online last week from you guys. I was getting upset because I wanted everything next day air shipped (I'm anxious :-D ) and I hadn't heard a word through e-mail or by phone. Well, turns out that my POS cell phone didn't let me know I had a voice mail message from you guys. Got the message Saturday. One of your guys called me the next day to let me know you are out of stock on the Billetflow pullies and idlers. I'm not at all upset, just anxious. You have very good customer service compared to some of the other companies I've dealt with. So any word on when you'll have them back in stock? Are they on backorder? I would call, but it's really difficult for me to make any calls during business hours because I am so busy at my work. Anyway, get back to me if you can, but if not I'll try to get ahold of you guys sometime next week. Thanks! :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

1992B4C

Established Member
I bought my SLP Exhaust from you guys and had yall do a before and after dyno session. Everything was outstanding. Also bought my K&N FIPK too. Keep up the good work and let us know when the next dyno day will be. I will buy from you guys again when funds are available, :)!

davidmax

Established Member
Hey Adam,
How are you?Well I hope.Adam did you get a tracking # mailed to
to you within 24 hours, if you get no tracking # you just call us ASAP to let us know the computer isnt doing ITS JOB and wewill call you monday,and if you got no tracking# if you do get 1 you can find where its sleeping tonight,
Good Luck,Dave Smilovic

TRBO VNM

I haven't done business with you yet, but everything I read about is positive. I don't think I have read anything negative. I know I am in the market for a K&N FIPK and will be calling you guys on price soon since I have heard nothing but good about your company. I would say continue what you are doing.

sickboy138

Established Member
I bought my Borla Stinger CB and K&N CIA from you guys (at an awsome price I might add) a few weeks ago. I hadnt had my car but about 3 days! The person thats emailed me and I talked to on the phone when I ordered were totally cool and really helpful. My stuff shipped the same day and had a tracking number waiting for me when I checked my email.

I am going to be ordering a Fuel pressure and boost gauge and dual pod in a couple of weeks also. I also heard that you uys spray the pods to match now THATS Service!!

Kirk
04 Cobra Comp Orange
Borla Stinger
K&N fipk
BilletFlow 2.76 with Idler
Predator with Amazon Tune

JimBobWay

Established Member
You guys are great...
I picked up a rock in my OEM heat exchanger. Nobody had a replacement but Chad gave me his to use until your HE made it into production. No questions asked when I picked it up; Chad just let me have it. He only knew me through this site. Well, when your HE became available, I picked one up. Chad showed me how it went on his car and with the detailed instructions I had no problem.
I need a pulley, chip, and a tune soon but am waiting to finish building my new house. Hopefully by the end of this year, I'll be there getting my next mod. I wouldn't even think about going anyplace else. I do need subframe and the bushings done too. You're the ones that will do it.
You guys rock! Loved the dyno day too...
Jim

KosherCobra

Established Member
I have not bought anything as of yet form my car from Extreme. All I can say is that when my car was down Dave tried to help me on locating some parts for me right away. It's unfortuate that I'm down in Florida and his shop is in Arizona. Chad was more than helpfull when it came down on to what components would work best.

I have had numerous conversations via email and ont he phone with Dave. In Yiddish there is a word you call a man that is honest and upstanding, that is called a "Mensch" You may have heard of it. Dave is a real Mensch, I plan on buying some additional parts from him when I come back now from Israel. My Cobra is it's final stages of moddong the drive train and I'm looking foward to driving the car.

Dave, if you read this you have my regards from Jerusalem!!!

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by davidmax
Hey Adam,
How are you?Well I hope.Adam did you get a tracking # mailed to
to you within 24 hours, if you get no tracking # you just call us ASAP to let us know the computer isnt doing ITS JOB and wewill call you monday,and if you got no tracking# if you do get 1 you can find where its sleeping tonight,
Good Luck,Dave Smilovic

Um... No, I didn't get a tracking #. I ordered the pullies late last month and recieved a message from someone at your shop that you were out of stock of everything I ordered. I wasn't able to call you guys back until last Monday because of my job. It's nearly impossible for me to do anything during regular business hours. Anyway, I called Monday and spoke to a gentleman who said that the pullies are on backorder. That's fine, I understand when supply can't meet the demand. The person I spoke to said he would call me right back to let me know when you were expecting the pullies to come in, but he never did. I would like to get the pullies soon if possible. Do you happen to know when you'll have them back in stock? I ordered the Billetflow interchangeable upper pullies and the Billetflow idlers. Anyway, let me know. Otherwise it will be mid next week before I can call you guys again. Thanks!

spree

Established Member
I'll probably be ordering some stingers and a fipk from you guys next month. Do you still have special pricing on the stingers?

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
Um... No, I didn't get a tracking #. I ordered the pullies late last month and recieved a message from someone at your shop that you were out of stock of everything I ordered. I wasn't able to call you guys back until last Monday because of my job. It's nearly impossible for me to do anything during regular business hours. Anyway, I called Monday and spoke to a gentleman who said that the pullies are on backorder. That's fine, I understand when supply can't meet the demand. The person I spoke to said he would call me right back to let me know when you were expecting the pullies to come in, but he never did. I would like to get the pullies soon if possible. Do you happen to know when you'll have them back in stock? I ordered the Billetflow interchangeable upper pullies and the Billetflow idlers. Anyway, let me know. Otherwise it will be mid next week before I can call you guys again. Thanks!

I think this might be my fault guys... sorry...

Dave, Bill if you guys need anything from me right away... give me a call

XMS is one of my best vendors!!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread