Damn Saudis need new hobbies!

Jsko

Established Member
I notice is any of these videos they never wear seat belts. Even in the drifting videos, you see them flip the car and all fly out.

makevelie187

Established Member
its so funny to see a bunch of little white clothed guys running mad to find out there friends paralyzed then they go right back out and do it. lol

mr.niceguy

Established Member
duh...i think i'd rather crash in sand than on concrete like nascar guys. maybe they aren't so dumb afterall. anything beats hours upon hours upon hours of guys driving (at speeds some of you can get your daily drivers up to) and doing left turns.

silverstang23

Established Member
duh...i think i'd rather crash in sand than on concrete like nascar guys. maybe they aren't so dumb afterall. anything beats hours upon hours upon hours of guys driving (at speeds some of you can get your daily drivers up to) and doing left turns.

but if they crash in the sand then they have to spend time getting sand out their vajayjay

Last edited:

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
I honestly don't think it's any dumber than half the shit I see on here. In fact it's more amusing than watching people in $100K Jeeps climbing rocks at a blistering -.3 mph. As far as the seat belts, well it's dumb on their behalf but nothing I haven't seen before.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's what happens when you get drunk on all the oil you're producing. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread