DAMN!!! Got my exhaust but Fed Ex bent it....

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
So I got off early, so i was excited cause i knew the exhaust was coming today. well it wasnt here when i got home at 2. so im sitting on the couch about 30 mins ago and I hear a loud thud. So WTF goes through my mind and the dog barks at the door. So i open the door as the fedex guy was running to his truck. So i didnt get a chance to confront him. Well the 2 boxes the flowmaster kit come in are busted to hell and ripped. Someone actually had to tape it back closed at one point cause the huge ****ing staples that hold the box close wouldnt handle FEDEXs abuse. I open the box and 1 muffler and one pipe from the x pipe to muffler are bent. they are both at the connecting ends where they connect, i can get it bent back at a shop, the muffler it to bad to fix myself and not have a huge leak on the slip fitting. But why should i have to pay for fedex being assholes?

Anyone had this problem before and what do you do? i took pics for fedex if it comes to that. Sorry for the long story/rant im really pissed tho.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
fed ex... my bad. angry typing LOL but all is resloved now thanks to a nice muffler repair shop.

cant edit UPS outta the title either... damn!

Last edited:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
...it should have been insured by whomever shipped it through the shipping company. File a claim and get a replacement.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
thanks for fixing it.

I called the company. they did insure it and said they would pick it up at no charge and send me a new one, they would handle fedex. Or i could get it estimate at a local shop to fix it and if it was less then shipping they would give me that in store credit.

So i went to the first shop with the 2 bent pipes that wouldnt slip together. they stopped the work they were doing and reflared them in 5 mins max. He just walks up and hands me the pipe and goes to walk way. I say "Sir, how much do i owe you?" he replied "nothing, have a good night!" So i made sure to go thank everyone. Since they were so nice. I was blown away at the good customer service at both places, def made up for how pissed i was at fedex. They will be getting my money anytime i need work like that.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Flowsmaster american thunder catback should be going on this week. I'll try to get a video for the people who want it, since there arent many of the catback yet, just the axle back.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Flowsmaster american thunder catback should be going on this week. I'll try to get a video for the people who want it, since there arent many of the catback yet, just the axle back.

no worrys ill get video for tomorrow morning on a winter midwest morning :D

btw youll love it but im dying for that damn mac performance company to hot drop the prochamber already :p:dancenana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread