Damn Borlas.....

GoatSlayer

Banned
Damn Borlas....i want some now!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP9mwwVKdEY&feature=recentf"]YouTube - 2003 SVT Cobra with full exhaust on the dyno[/nomedia]

NateV8

Established Member
That's Bo's car (VelociTT). It's for sale right now in the market section. It definitely sounds sick, I have the same setup except without cats. Stingers FTW!

O4COBRA

Established Member
If I ever put cats back on my car, they will be accompanied by a set of Stingers. Hands down the best "catted" exhaust setup.

NateV8

Established Member
If you guys only knew how they were built. Terrible quality.

No. They are the best quality catbacks you can get for the Cobra. I've had about 8 different cat backs on my car and Borla is by far the best fitting and quality one I've had.

va boy

Established Member
Everytime I "think" I am satisfied with my exhaust set up, one of you guys has to post something like this. You guys suck and are breaking my bank account! They do sound GOOD!

gksingh

Established Member
Whoaa the dude covering his ears lol. I guess even with Cats they are Loud as hell and sound clean at the same time

But yea Hands down my Favourite Sounding Cobra,

I always wondered is it much louder without the cats? and would a UPR X pipe make it sound different?

No. They are the best quality catbacks you can get for the Cobra. I've had about 8 different cat backs on my car and Borla is by far the best fitting and quality one I've had.

+1 My stingers see all the elements and they look as good as new. Even the ss tips look brand new. My bassani cb ont he other hand, really looked like crap after 2 years. And their ss tips are not as advertised.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
+1 My stingers see all the elements and they look as good as new. Even the ss tips look brand new. My bassani cb ont he other hand, really looked like crap after 2 years. And their ss tips are not as advertised.

+1 on that. From my experiences, bassani= absolute garbage

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
can't wait to install mine, just finished polishing the rear section. I went with a o/r prochamber only because I don't like the raspy sound w/ the xpipe

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
How big of a difference in sound/performance is it between stock mid pipe with stingers and catted with stingers?? Right now i just have stingers cb but that sounds sooo beastly, i need a mid pipe in my life. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread