Damaged 3.4 Whipple crusher black

tomshaze

Established Member
Here's a vid of the rotor damage it has
Yes it has a crusher inlet

3.4 Whipple a scammer sold me - YouTube

Case may be damaged as well I just looking for offers ill take the highest offer

SOLD

Text for pics it has. A 3.25 pulley and a 3.5 pulley may sell seperatley

Also has avap tubes and the correct belt

Last edited:

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
U could just sell the Crusher inlet for like $500+. Alot of 3.4 guys are running on the standard inlet. The crusher inlet upgrade goes for $1000 at lethal if you bought the standard and wanted to upgrade.

Regardless, GLWS and I'm glad everything worked out for ya bro!

S197GT07

Established Member
So you got your money back from the seller (good job!), and now are trying to sell it as broken?

Shouldn't you ship it back?

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
So you got your money back from the seller (good job!), and now are trying to sell it as broken?

Shouldn't you ship it back?

Pay pal refunded his money not the seller. A,nd since the seller is a dick and would probably try to sell it again and screw somebody else over if he shipped it back, I think its ok he's being upfront and selling as damaged.

S197GT07

Established Member
Pay pal refunded his money not the seller. A,nd since the seller is a dick and would probably try to sell it again and screw somebody else over if he shipped it back, I think its ok he's being upfront and selling as damaged.

So paypal just gave the guy his $3k+ back out of their own pocket?

Something still smells fishy, that's all.

GLWS

tomshaze

Established Member
Thanks that's 100 percent true!!!'

Superhawk2002

Established Member
I hope the best for everyone involved...

Just a quick heads up on how paypal works:
Paypal generally will side with the buyer. Paypal refunds you after the claim is decided on. Paypal then goes after seller to recoup cost. They will immediately take all the seller's paypal funds , then start sending letters to the seller stating they owe the amount back. If they do not repay, it gets turned over to a collection agency.

The seller can demand their items back. You can't keep the money and the items. The seller can reopen a claim against you if you do not return what he sent. Moreover, you just posted a thread that can be found online that proves you didn't return the items.

I know all this because it has happened to me before (as a seller). I will NEVER use paypal again unless it is someone very well established and someone I personally know.

Bottom line: If you got your money back, the right thing to do is return the whipple.

tomshaze

Established Member
You are wrong it was a courtesy reimbursement from PayPal the sellers funds were not touched.

I hope the best for everyone involved...

Just a quick heads up on how paypal works:
Paypal generally will side with the buyer. Paypal refunds you after the claim is decided on. Paypal then goes after seller to recoup cost. They will immediately take all the seller's paypal funds , then start sending letters to the seller stating they owe the amount back. If they do not repay, it gets turned over to a collection agency.

The seller can demand their items back. You can't keep the money and the items. The seller can reopen a claim against you if you do not return what he sent. Moreover, you just posted a thread that can be found online that proves you didn't return the items.

I know all this because it has happened to me before (as a seller). I will NEVER use paypal again unless it is someone very well established and someone I personally know.

Bottom line: If you got your money back, the right thing to do is return the whipple.

crownaviation

Established Member
This just got weird.. I don't think I would have sold the blower just for liability. As much as the seller may have been wrong here or so it appears I think I would have still offered the seller to pay for shipping back to him if he wanted it. At least give him the option and a few days to act on it. Not sure what the time limit is but it could be considered "abandoned" after a certain period of time if not claimed. I would have made him sign for it upon delivery and document everything. But that is me :shrug:

Not sure what the paypal rules are after it is decided to be junk. Maybe there is something in there about it, hopefully on your end there is

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread