Daily Driver Ideas

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
After all, the go to argument from the trolls here is hey you put nitrous on the car. You are such a moron. Stay classy and intelligent, SVTP.

Yeah it was really about the nitrous, not you adding a severely volatile power adder to an unproven engine on a car you had no intention of keeping. Real classy.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
One night the only lights I had were headlights. No interior lights or other exterior lights.
From day one, the interior panels rattled.
I had a vibration in the steering wheel at 70+ MPH that was never resolved.

The 2.0T cars are severely underpowered & take A LOT of time and money to even run respectable times with.

I'm sure you know everything about all cars though.

After all, the go to argument from the trolls here is hey you put nitrous on the car. You are such a moron. Stay classy and intelligent, SVTP.

ZOMG a fuse blew. Wow. A vibration.....omg pos!

Shit was probably unresolved because you couldnt keep the bottle off your lease car long enough to get warranty work done to it.

And its funny because continually, what you think is severely underpowered (170hp fusion, 210hp genesis) and a car that has power (your whopping 270hp MS6) makes me lol. A whopping 100hp spread. Damn, watch out now.

They take no more time and money than say an Evo, maybe slightly more when comparing to an EvoX. Or you can get a '13 that comes with everything the EvoX came with right out of the gate (thus 270ish hp vs 215). What im buying for though, is the possibility that one day itll be cheap to mod like a DSM, but rwd with a 6spd and actual handling capabilities.

And if youre buying a genesis for drag times, youre doing it wrong. That was your first mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread