D'Agostino Racing Dual GT Fuel Pump Kit

Avispa

Established Member
Any of you guys using the D'Agostino Racing dual GT fuel pump kit with upgraded FPDM? Interested in how the upgraded FPDMs hold up.

Last edited:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I'm pretty sure Derek (Black306) still supplies them with his single modded fpdm, I have one in my car with twin Aviators, works great!

Avispa

Established Member
Thank you for the info, Brutal. Good user experience with a product always helps me decide. The D'Agostino kit is a bargain at about $530. It costs more than that to buy two SVT Focus or Aviator pumps alone these days, and this kit even comes with a PPRV delete Y coupling and hose set.

Been suffering boredom with only 16# of boost; the beastie runs out of fuel using 20# at about 560 RWHP.

Avispa

Established Member
Update: D'Agostino Racing Dual GT Fuel Pump Kit

D'Agostino finally came through last month with their dual GT pump/PPRV delete/upgraded FPDM kit. Installed and dynoed a week ago today.

scan099_zpsfd120359.jpg

Needless to say I was pleased!!

Avispa

Established Member
Yes, using stock fuel hat, lines, filter, check valve and rails.

The only modification you'd have to make to the stock hat is to the wires connecting the pumps to the hat. You'll have to clip off the stock electrical connectors, and clip off the electrical connectors D'Agstino puts on the pumps. The connector that is on the pump body itself is glued on and can't be removed without risking damage to the pump. You'll have to solder the wires together and cover the solder joints with fuel proof heat shrink tubing.

Users who are viewing this thread