Daddy Ate My Eyes - Dad Bit 4 Year Old Son's Eye Out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This stuff absolutely makes me boil. I swear we're more concerned in this country about cruel and unusual punishment for slime who commit crimes like this. Sure, just put him in prison for most of his life and let the taxpayers pay for it. Or let him out in a couple of years because of prison overcrowding and let him do something worse. :nonono:

What a shame this little kid had to endure that horror! He will unfortunately be affected by this for the rest of his life.

Gix1k4

Established Member
How?

dude is in a wheelchair? just umm, walk the other direction.

not to mention how the **** do you bite someones eye out of the socket?

I know its a 4 year old but damn, thats one dumb 4 year old.

Are you for real?! That's gotta be a record for the worlds dumbest forum comment right there... How can you even think that that child is in any way to blame for what happened? Wheelchair or not, that kid probably thought he was safe around his Dad, like he's supposed to be.

I'm all for cruel and unusual punishment for sick mother****s that prey on, abuse or kill children. Stuff like this really pisses me off.:mj: Speaking as a Dad, if anyone ever lays a hand on my kid like that, I WILL be in jail, but you can be damn sure that that individual would never have the chance to harm anyone else.

NITMARE

Established Member
How?

I am going to spare you my honest response since I am already on ban probation. Think before you speak. That is all.

The most ****ed up part of this whole tragic mess is that our backwards ass "system" is going to use tax payer dollars to keep this piece of shit alive and well while trying to "rehabilitate" him.

Put a bullet in his head, throw him in a hole, charge the family $.15 for the bullet like they do in China and be done with it.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I am going to spare you my honest response since I am already on ban probation. Think before you speak. That is all.

The most ****ed up part of this whole tragic mess is that our backwards ass "system" is going to use tax payer dollars to keep this piece of shit alive and well while trying to "rehabilitate" him.

Put a bullet in his head, throw him in a hole, charge the family $.15 for the bullet like they do in China and be done with it.

I'll donate the .15
Better yet, I'll send some 00 buck and just shoot him in the gut and let him bleed out.:fm:

Last edited:

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member

:beer: Hell yes!

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
How?

I would ask if you're an idiot, but you've already answered that question.

dragonlightning

Established Member
Oh no, this guy needs some shit from SAW rigged up and torture the MFer.

Seriously, he needs to be put to the brink of death, rehabilitated and repeated a few times.

Just death for this guy is not nearly enough..

I say go through the book of torture from A to Z..

Like the old Wu-Tang. Take out his ***k and hit that with a spiked bat.

Sew his asshole closed and keep feeding him.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I didn't want to post in this thread originally because of how upset it got me, but this is just plain 'ol ****ed up. I hope that POS finishes himself off soon. I'll provide him with the broken mirror if necessary.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
There was a rapper from the group Gravediggaz who was on PCP,weed and a something else...he freaked out and was found half naked wandering the streets with blood all over him...his g/f was found back at the apartment with bite and claw wounds. He actually chewed her chest open and ate some of her...there were bite markes in her rib bones. He denied doing it....but it was obvious it was him. PCP apparently does crazy things to you.

Users who are viewing this thread