Dad

Ranman23Player

Established Member
I love you more than anything. I may not have been the best son at times but I want you to know I have always loved you. Your in a better place now. I dont want you to worry about me and mom, we will be ok. I can think back to being a kid and playing basketball in the yard with you. We have had some great times dad and Ill never ever forget them. You was a great man and one of my best friends. There was so many people that loved you. I hope I can grow up and receive the amount of love that you have. Ill keep being a UK and Jeff Gordon fan for you because god knows if you wasnt watching UK something then jeff gordon was on that tv. We all love you and I cant wait till the day I get to see you again.

I love you Dad

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
RIP

You'll be alright OP. I lost my mom when I was around your age, and unfortunately the last time I saw her I was annoyed with her over something stupid. It happens. I know that doesn't help any, but just know that tons and tons and tons of people have been through it too and have felt the same way you do. Just keep going and try to do good things in your life in his honor. As for the jokes, it's SVTP. I'm not gonna lie, I thought of posting some sort of witty comment at first.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very sorry to hear of your dad's passing, Randall. Losing a parent, or any loved one, is so hard. The pain will ease with time but you never forget. Hang on to all of the wonderful and memorable times you had with your dad.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Very sorry to hear of your dad's passing, Randall. Losing a parent, or any loved one, is so hard. The pain will ease with time but you never forget. Hang on to all of the wonderful and memorable times you had with your dad.

I agree, Bob. OP, you'll never forget him, you'll dream about him, experience smells that will remind your of him, run into his friends that will bring up stories you've never heard before and someday when you have kids (if you don't already) you'll catch yourself saying some of the same things to your children that your Pop said to you.

Over time, your sorrow will diminish but your memories will not.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Very well said OP.

Take comfort knowing he is watching over you and yours.

This made me think about my own father, whose health has been diminishing over the past few years.

Prayers to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread