Dad and 2 Kids on ZX14

Nino S

Established Member
I was just parking about to walk in to best buy and saw this guy and his kids come out with and walk up to this blue ZX14. They each have a helmet in their hands and all 3 strap up and hop on the bike. I was just blown away by what was happening and pulled out my phone to take a pic. major parenting fail

IMG_0302.gif

IMG_0301.gif

crazyj0n

Established Member
I wouldn't have a problem with it, as long as it was a short ride. I would assume he has enough sense not to go speeding around. The problem i do see though is the bags around his hand, probably not the best idea.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
<--- As someone who rides all I can say is WOW! Not strapping his half a helmet, and the kids on there and the bags..... it's amazing he didn't dump it just getting out of the parking space.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Short ride. Long ride. Doesn't matter. That is just plain wrong. Wrong and dangerous! Responsible parenting at its worse. :nonono:

SlwSVT

Established Member
I agree with everyone that is damn stupid. But to the original poster, what gives you the right to snap pictures of him and his children to post up on the net?

SpdKilz

Established Member
But to the original poster, what gives you the right to snap pictures of him and his children to post up on the net?
...What is your point? On that note, how can the paparazzi make a living off of posting/selling pictures of people and have nothing come of it? Come on man. Show me what he could do legally. Nothing unless he got injunctive relief which I highly doubt he would go to the trouble for both because of cost issues and seeing as they would most likely call into question his parenting skills and common sense after seeing the pictures he is wanted to be taken down.

Last edited:

Nino S

Established Member
I agree with everyone that is damn stupid. But to the original poster, what gives you the right to snap pictures of him and his children to post up on the net?

really??? I saw a very stupid thing happen right in front of me and took a picture of it. I did not even have a picture of his tag or even a clear picture of anyone's face. This is the internet and there are much worse things that are posted. I could be totally full of shit and it was nothing but a wierd guy with 2 midgets on the back!!!! now go find somthing else to bitch about

SlwSVT

Established Member
really??? I saw a very stupid thing happen right in front of me and took a picture of it. I did not even have a picture of his tag or even a clear picture of anyone's face. This is the internet and there are much worse things that are posted. I could be totally full of shit and it was nothing but a wierd guy with 2 midgets on the back!!!! now go find somthing else to bitch about
Take some of your own advice. You are the one bitching and snapped pictures up. If you are so concerned about them, then why did you not confront him and tell him what you thought. Because you just wanted to post up and bitch about it!!!

Nino S

Established Member
If was concerned I would have gone up and tried to stop him and talk to him, but I really wasnt. I just had never seen a stunt like this before and felt like taking a picture of it. This happened over 3 weeks ago but I was going through my phone deleting pictures and thought that this would be something interesting to post up and hear other peoples takes on it, because it is a internet forum. I did not come out saying this guy needs to have his kids taken away or anything like that because we all know there are much worst parents out there. Everyone makes mistakes, but this was more a common sense issue.
Was it you? Becuase I cant see why anyone would start an arguement over pictures like this unless they are guilty of something..... or just want to flex your e-muscles .

SlwSVT

Established Member
Do you see a ZX-14 in my signature, yet alone see if I am from VA. But, I do have children and definately would find it rather odd if some bystander was taking pictures of us randomly out of the blue. Would you like for some stranger to take pictures of you or you and your kids to post them? If you have the e muscles too snap the pic then confront the dude if you thought was wrong. Oh wait.....your the one who said nothing and posted it up on the net.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread