Cut my stock springs, now have H&Rs with 335 pics...

99GTP guy

Established Member
Love the 335's in the back! Can we get a straight shot from the back so we can see how wide they are and the roof with the glass tilted up.

blownasp

Established Member
So to duplicate that awesome look, what size wheels are needed and the H&R springs are not modified? (from the 51659 part #?)

AWESOME STANCE!

Last edited:

RGrossman

Established Member
To get this exact look, run H&R springs as they come with all stock isolaters, 18x9 and 18x10.5 AFS 2003 Cobra Wheels chrome with 285/35/18 front and 335/30/18 rear.

You will need to get rid of some fender lip in order to fit the 335s with it at this height or you will rub the fender lip everywhere you go.

I will take a shot of the roof flipper up and 335s from the back...

BO TY KLR

Established Member
So how much fender lip did you take out? Can we get some pics of that area to see how close it really is. Also lets see some pics of it from behind. Looks good.

RGrossman

Established Member
I removed about half of it, just to the welds. I then danded it, primed it and painted it to eliminate rusting... IT worked perfect and you cannot tell at all with the car as it sits. I will snap some pics...

RGrossman

Established Member
Washed it and snapped some pics. The roof is in the first vent position. The 2nd one is twice as high. Took a few rear shots to...

HPIM0289.JPG

HPIM0290.JPG

HPIM0291.JPG

HPIM0292.JPG

HPIM0293.JPG

HPIM0294.JPG

HPIM0295.JPG

HPIM0296.JPG

HPIM0297.JPG

HPIM0298.JPG

HPIM0299.JPG

Last edited:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
your car rocks man! I have to lower mine... the rear gap is so ugly on a stock cobra.

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
been there...

Originally posted by RGrossman
What does everyone think about adding a set of X2C Tinted Tailights... Seems like it would make the tails match the factory wing light color better...

http://www.x2cmotorsports.com/cart/shopper.exe?preadd=true&key=46

Once you start down the "stealth look" road, you'll next tint the windows, front lights, & need black wheels etc. Its all been done by the imports.

Who's the "babe" next door?

RGrossman

Established Member
I already have the windows tinted just thought the taillights would be a nice touch. What babe? My 50 y/o neighboor?

vipergts281

Established Member
Ryan, car is looking great.

I say keep the car as it sits now and do not remove the front isolaters.

And I think I am going to pay Automotive Concepts a visit soon. I have always wanted a sunroof and $450 I think is a steal. Are they on Horsham Road right by the Naval Air Base?

Btw, do you ever go up to North Philly anymore? I go every Sunday night and it was friggin packed last Sunday.....probably around 100 cars.

Last edited:

RGrossman

Established Member
CyberDaveA,

Thanks for the link and those are much cheaper. Awesome find!

vipergts281,

Automotive Concepts is right across from the Naval Base, just after the Wawa. I dont head upto Philly much, I havent liked it the few nights I have gone.

Users who are viewing this thread