cut front springs???

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
About a coil and 1/8 with a bunch of tools and jacks in the trunk will lower it too much.

Wouldn't recommend it though...because there is a guy I know that came over one night, he was really cold, and we ate chicken while he cut his springs and it lowered it so much when he cut that much off the front. It looked badass but it was a bit too much for him. :D

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
andrew026.jpg

andrew025.jpg

andrew018.jpg

andrew017.jpg

andrew022.jpg

andrew027.jpg

RussZTT

Established Member
Screamin Cobra, Are the rear wheels the stock ones? I love how they look on yours. I have the stock ones as well but the offset suck! They are to far on the inside for my taste.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
RussZTT1 said:
Screamin Cobra, Are the rear wheels the stock ones? I love how they look on yours. I have the stock ones as well but the offset suck! They are to far on the inside for my taste.

Those are 10.5 inch replicas. You can get a set of 1" spacers on the back and get the same look.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
Those are 10.5 inch replicas. You can get a set of 1" spacers on the back and get the same look.

+1, but I am running 3/8'' spacers...Thanks for the compliment. :thumbsup:

I bought my rear rims from www.afswheels.com
Check out there Ebay store though and try to find some...seems like they go for like half the price on Ebay for some reason. :shrug:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Also, I am running ARP wheel studs in the rear as well. The reason being is because the stock ones could not hold up to the BFG tires that I have mounted on the back. I bought the studs from Summit. I use open-headed wheel lugs.

Users who are viewing this thread