Customer service would be great without customers!

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
A4CEE586-7D92-43B5-B8BE-AC1930F2EAC7.jpeg
50727C5D-CF49-4739-ABEB-190716A9754F.jpeg
Alright. For those who don’t know I am a service advisor at a Nissan dealership. So, it’s 95 degrees outside and very humid. The shop doesn’t have any air conditioning at all. So when it gets this hot the techs slow down a bit so they don’t die of heatstroke. So this ladie comes in who I’ve had issues with before so I when i saw her come in I went the extra mile and really turned on my customer service charm and did everything by the book to keep her happy. She came in for an oil change and inspection sticker. I told we are very busy and it’s hot so we will need you for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. She said no problem and seemed very happy. About 20 minutes later my boss comes in and said “who’s this bitch who just wrote a bad review about us?” I look at the name on the review and I’m like “uhhh she’s sitting right there how the hell did she already write a review?” So this ladie wrote a review 20 minutes into her service and continuously edited it as time went on. Here are screenshots of the review. I hate people.

M91196

Established Member
That sucks, you are effectively in retail and have to deal with azzbags like that.

I’m sure the regional VP grabbed her call at 4:30......

Is this dealer in the 617,508 or 413?

buffalosoldier

Established Member
Skank just figured that if she bitched the whole time she would get her service for free. I have had the same customer many times, when they tell me that they are never coming back, I say do us both a favor and don't forget your promise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Skank just figured that if she bitched the whole time she would get her service for free. I have had the same customer many times, when they tell me that they are never coming back, I say do us both a favor and don't forget your promise.

Yep. Last time she came in she said because the service was so bad she will never buy a car from us. Well, 2 weeks later she bought a new car from us lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Ironically victor was a previous advisor who was fired for doing so poorly lol
Yep. Last time she came in she said because the service was so bad she will never buy a car from us. Well, 2 weeks later she bought a new car from us lol
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
That's rich. I love it. What a bitch.

lol
There are people just like that. ****ing ****s is what I like to call them.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I think the real wtf is why your techs don’t have some sort of AC. I’ve gathered this from these forums...but a dealers bread and butter comes from service. Seems like you would want them working as efficiently as possible at all times.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
If you make their work area too comfortable they won't want to go home at the end of the day.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I think the real wtf is why your techs don’t have some sort of AC. I’ve gathered this from these forums...but a dealers bread and butter comes from service. Seems like you would want them working as efficiently as possible at all times.
I think it was the waiting area that had no A/C.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I’m not sure why they don’t do it. I’m guessing it’s cause the higher ups are cheap bastards. And service is treated like 2nd class citizens. We have been told several times that service could close completely and the dealership would still do fine.

M91196

Established Member

I’m in the same part of the country and in my experience it’s very rare to have AC in an (any) older facility, outside of maybe the high end European? in the future they may build them that way especially with the shortage of techs.

And that would be a good thing to do.

M91196

Established Member
I’m not sure why they don’t do it. I’m guessing it’s cause the higher ups are cheap bastards. And service is treated like 2nd class citizens. We have been told several times that service could close completely and the dealership would still do fine.

Ha I doubt that, the service absorption offset is the cash cow for most dealers, sounds like something a second or third generation family member VP with the same last name as the dealership would say!

ToddW702

Established Member
Reviews are such bullshit. Happy people go about their day after having a good experience. Mad people (about their life possibly) write reviews. I’m sure there are hundreds of people pleased with your service who haven’t written a review. Don’t get me started on Yelp. They will hold your good reviews hostage and want you to advertise with them before they start making them public. Somewhere someone jumped when this lady started bitching and now she thinks it will always work.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Reviews are such bullshit. Happy people go about their day after having a good experience. Mad people (about their life possibly) write reviews. I’m sure there are hundreds of people pleased with your service who haven’t written a review. Don’t get me started on Yelp. They will hold your good reviews hostage and want you to advertise with them before they start making them public. Somewhere someone jumped when this lady started bitching and now she thinks it will always work.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
They really are. This lady has a google account so you can see all the reviews she’s written. She wrote an awful review about her divorce lawyer who she said in the review was also her friend lmao. I thought to myself “hmmm. Divorce lawyer? Shocker!”

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just curious. So how is the tech turnover there? Any customer complaints with the work performed?

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
Just curious. So how is the tech turnover there? Any customer complaints with the work performed?
Low. We are the #1 Nissan dealership in the district. I think the newest tech has been there 10 years and the oldest tech has been there since the place opened over 30 years ago. Service manager has been there 10 years and the oldest advisor has been there 14 years. Complaints are few and far between but they do happen. Some of the guys are real old and deaf. So they have a hard time diagnosing noise concerns. Which leads to a mis diagnoses

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah shitty customers suck. But if management doesn’t give serious consideration to every complaint then management also sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread