Custom twin turbo 03 cobra

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
My car is almost done and figured I would share some pics. The headers and downpipes are from HP but the rest of the kit was custom fabricated by Fastlane Motorsports in Benson, NC. They did an awesome job in turning my dream into a reality.

We are waiting on a few parts and we're going to relocate the fp regulator to behind the intake so we can put a polished radiator resevoir on the passenger side in between the shock tower and inlet pipe. The passenger side coil cover will be etched with the "Custom Built by Fastlane Motorpsorts" logo just like the driver side. A few more odds and ends and it will be ready for tuning. Enjoy!! :rockon:

Dyno runs from today! 805rwhp at 18psi!

EDIT - tuned today with more boost - 873rwhp!!!!!!!

Vid added.......... http://www.hpjvids.com/fastlane/Seths turbo cobra on dyno 07.wmv

updated vid - 873rwhp in here(please right-click save as) http://www.hpjvids.com/fastlane/Seth Dyno 2008 Movie.wmv

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Nice to see something visually pleasing and functional at the same time.

Nicely Done!!!!:rockon:

Blown04GT

No, it's not a GT
Established Member
The car isn't finished yet but yes, there will be dyno and street vids coming soon. I am shooting for 700 pump and 800 on race. It is still the stock bottom-end so we shall see.

The MAF is actually underneath the center tube right before the throttle-body (you can see the plug for it in the 6th pic). We are hoping that there is enough distance for the air from both tubes to mix well before it hits the MAF. Only time will tell........

Thanks for the compliments!!!!

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
uhmm..when will it be done?..b/c if its before i leave back to new orleans.. i want a ride! That thing is sick looking.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
how much can the stock bottom ends handle , and what kinda gears and rear end are u using to keep all that power down, great looking engine man , be safe and enjoy that beast of a baby..

Users who are viewing this thread