Custom paint ideas for my Mach...

built54

Established Member
I am a painter at a body shop so I can do what I want with my own vehicles. My Mach recently got hot with rocks from a lawn mower and chipped it up pretty good. The guys insurance gave me a check so I'm thinking of ideas. I already did the cobra bumper and painted the stripe on the hood. I'd like to do away with the side stripes because I hate stickers. Anyone have any ideas? I don't want anything crazy but would like to do something other than just paint it back stock... Here's some pics of it.

4b3ab83b-49d6-91d5.jpg

4b3ab83b-48ae-87d9.jpg

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Photoshop a couple ideas of your favorite colors. I think a custom blue or orange would look sick. Or maybe even a color you never see them in; green, silver!!!

01svtL

Established Member
Spend it on mods. Why have a Mach and then paint it so it just looks like a mustang with a mach hood?

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Are you looking to paint the entire car...or just do something to eliminate the side stripes?? Are you staying with the black hood panel?

built54

Established Member
I'm keepin the hood the way it is now. And yes I'm painting the whole car because almost every panel got chipped

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
There is a pic in one of the other Mach 1 threads of a Black Mach with torch red stripes- no rear wing..... one of the cleanest Mach's I've ever seen!!

Users who are viewing this thread