Custom License Plate

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I was looking for a Custom License Plate for my 03 Cobra. Im kinda trying to keep it geared towards my car. Like idk just give me some ideas

thanks guys :rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just take the number of letters allowed by your state and make a list of some YOU'D like. Like Connecticut, your DMV might allow you to enter the possibilities to see if they're available.

Cobra 08

So Tired
Established Member
TAKEN :pop:
2010-09-09144645-1.jpg

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I was curious on how you can get them custom? I mean do I have to wait until my year is up before i can do it? Maybe a link would help or some info thanks guys.

SneakySnake23

Representing Winnipeg Mb
Established Member
I was curious on how you can get them custom? I mean do I have to wait until my year is up before i can do it? Maybe a link would help or some info thanks guys.

I'm sure your insurance company would be somewhat similar to how it is here. You go to a broker, fill out a paper, I know here you pick 3 in order and they give you the top choice available. Probably a cost involved, here its $50-$70 bucks one time charge. And then you wait a month or 2 and I assume they just print out a new POI form showing the new plate number.

Users who are viewing this thread