Custom Coil Covers by Brian - Pic

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Just one of the many items Brian from The Powder House did for me. I am sure he will post up more pics of the other items soon as well. These came out awesome and will contrast well with all of the other work under the hood.

f8427e33e240a9a633844772aaca36a0.jpg

mrose75

Established Member
Damn it!! Those are sick, I'm trying to avoid them so I don't have to drop some coin on that right now too. Did you ever find a TB?

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Thanks all,
Brian does some pretty awesome work for sure.

YGOSLO, Not yet on the TB, still looking, but I picked up an Accufab just in case. Got a few emails, but nothing solid.

Last edited:

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Gorgeous hoping to get some work done by him as well.

I have received almost all the parts I sent in back, and they look fantastic. I have slowly been getting this car back together. If the sun ever comes out here, I'll get some pics of parts on the car.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
You have two Mystichrome Cobras??? Brian definitely does some impressive coating on the parts. How often do you WA guys get to enjoy your cars out there with it raining so much?

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
You have two Mystichrome Cobras??? Brian definitely does some impressive coating on the parts. How often do you WA guys get to enjoy your cars out there with it raining so much?

One is mine one is a friend of mines. I just do a lot of work on his car, and take care of it for him. I have actually put 2000 miles on mine over a 4 year period. A lot for me. I would drive it more if the weather supported though. Pretty much why there is only 3k on the odometer.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Damn, does it really rain that much there? You can't even drive it in the summer time due to rain?

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Damn, does it really rain that much there? You can't even drive it in the summer time due to rain?

Summer is usually nice here, but the last few years my summer work schedule has not been the greatest. I love to drive it that is for sure. I almost sold it because I had only put 90 miles on it one year. That went away as soon as I got behind the wheel again.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I understand. I work crazy hours too, so I miss some nice car driving days and it seems like those are the days the best things and most fun happen. Makes you wanna choke the person that made the schedule lol

Users who are viewing this thread