Current smartphones

PureStang

Established Member
So I lost my iPhone4 about a week ago. My friend lent me his old droid 2 until either the new iPhone comes out or I break down and get the galaxy S3.

But, as I am using this droid 2, i can't help but realize how spoiled we are with phones today. They work (fairly) flawlessly. When i try to type a text message, it takes me 10 times as long.... yay first world problems, huh?..

Anyone else lose their phone and had to go backwards in phone tech like i did?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No, but I remember when my wife had an older smart phone and I tried it. Made me appreciate my own new tech phone. It's never fun going backwards. Lol.

NEp8ntballer

Established Member
I'm still running an original Samsung Intinct. It's kinda shitty, slightly clunky and the web browser sucks but I don't really use it for much aside from text messaging and making phone calls so I don't really lose anything. Plus the thing is durable as hell. It's survived an eight foot drop to a concrete floor and multiple drops onto concrete parking lots without missing a beat or a crack on the screen

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Louie CK has a hilarious bit about smartphones and getting pissed when they dont work absolutely flawlessly.

It amazes me to wonder just wtf we did before having the internet at our fingertips to pass time while in line at places. Ive become much more of a patient person now that I dont notice it takes 8 minutes at a drive through window,

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
lol wait wait wait....you have an IP4, and think a droid 2 is backwards

loloolololololololoololololololololol

Digital

Established Member
lol wait wait wait....you have an IP4, and think a droid 2 is backwards

loloolololololololoololololololololol
I stopped taking android seriously when they started naming their update revisions after tasty snacks. All other arguments are invalid.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I just went from a dumb phone to a smartphone,lol. I ended up getting the HTC Rezound and really like it! I'm just not use to charging my phone daily and I'm not using the internet the whole time.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Omg my fans are here! Quick everyone wave to them. Wave! Hiiiiii fans.

small-fan.jpg

X3FBrian

Established Member
I didn't read any of this thread, but I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.1 which is the Jelly Bean OS just announced awhile ago. Phone is capable of so much, I'm actually on my laptop, at work, pulling 18 mb/s wifi tethering to it. Work, I win!

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I just picked up the Galaxy S 3 yesterday and I absolutely love it so far. But then again, I'm coming from my first upgrade in 3 years almost, so take it for what you will. lol. For the record, my last phone was a BB curve.

SBVERT03

Established Member
Wasnt the droid 2 released after the iphone 4? But OP i get what you are saying, idk what I would do without my smart phone.

Users who are viewing this thread