Current New Vehicle Market

SHOdown220

Established Member
I finally found a local dealer with an Edge ST for the wife to look at last weekend. It still had a $5k mark up on the window.

Someone on the motorcycle forum I’m on bought one of those recently, the dealer had several “demo” models with low mileage and I think he bought it as the original owner for like 6k off sticker

01yellercobra

Established Member
Someone on the motorcycle forum I’m on bought one of those recently, the dealer had several “demo” models with low mileage and I think he bought it as the original owner for like 6k off sticker
I just wanted her to actually sit in one. We have one on order through Nick.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
New F-150 inventory unchanged at local dealer. They do have a new sign up inside saying orders must be taken within 10 days of arrival at dealer.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
So when is Ford going to start taking Maverick orders?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So when is Ford going to start taking Maverick orders?

Next fall. They took about 5x's as many orders for the 2023s as they can produce.

Lol at a local ford dealer
Ferrario Ford in Elmira NY
Several f150 xlt trucks ranging from 60-62k MSRP with options

"SALE" price 79,995 lol

What a joke. We're under MSRP.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Next fall. They took about 5x's as many orders for the 2023s as they can produce.

What a joke. We're under MSRP.
Their commerciala have always said "if you dont see us we cant save you any money" lol

Ironically i was looking for a new truck last night and damn near wadded mine up this morning on a pretty portly black bear...as in i watched it dissapear under the front of my truck while i had all 4 locked up and it came out the otherside i never touched it lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Their commerciala have always said "if you dont see us we cant save you any money" lol

Ironically i was looking for a new truck last night and damn near wadded mine up this morning on a pretty portly black bear...as in i watched it dissapear under the front of my truck while i had all 4 locked up and it came out the otherside i never touched it lol

Got lucky! haha

Holler if you ever want me to quote anything.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
New inventory seems slightly better around town. GMC lot actually had a few on it.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Just drove past the train yard in Houston after watching the Yankees get beat down- the lot is full! Tons of new Superdutys and Chev trucks. Tons on inventory. Should be intresting what deals are offered on ‘22 vehicles as the year is almost finished and those vehicles will be old stock in a couple months.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Just drove past the train yard in Houston after watching the Yankees get beat down- the lot is full! Tons of new Superdutys and Chev trucks. Tons on inventory. Should be intresting what deals are offered on ‘22 vehicles as the year is almost finished and those vehicles will be old stock in a couple months.
Whats gonna be interesting is to see how dealerships react in the current economy when people start getting laid off from this recession. Its getting delayed because of supply problems/shortages but its coming.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
I'm already seeing advertising for $6k off MSRP for rams. As I said in the beginning of this thread, it's just a matter of time before we're back to seeing 10k+ off MSRP for the big 3.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
If Stellantis can put inventory on dealer lots, especially RAM trucks, the pressure on other OEM's to match will be immense.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I sure hope the used motorcycle market goes down soon. I'm itching for a honda shadow 750 but prices are usually 3k + for used carbed bikes. I will be ready hopefully with my endorsement by September and make a decision.

Users who are viewing this thread