Curious, How many are left here from my era...back again looking for a built Lightning

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Been apart of this family for 20 years. I wonder how many of my old guys are still around.

Morgan

Established Member
I think my join date is probably in that 20yr range.

I just finished building a 2003 Lightning, working on an IG page that will hopefully lead to a higher sales price. We’ll see. Either a way, it’s a 48k mile truck with 730rwhp that is super fun to drive.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Hmm, lets see my join date.

*Edit - I was here, but spent the vast majority of my time in the 93 Cobra section. I think I occasionally was in the road side pub.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Can't remember my join date, but I know I was lurking in 2002/3 when I was a Freshman/Sophomore in high school hahahaha I don't think I joined until I was in the CG though. Yep had to post to see my join date of Feb 2007. So I was in Guam with the CG right after bootcamp.. IDK why I choose to join then finally. Oh wait I was looking for a 2003/2004 cobra to buy ahahahaha.. Never ended up buying one

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think I'm on the cusp of 20 years. But I wasn't much of a poster in the beginning.

decipha

Established Member
I lurked here in 04. Friend of mine had a hot rod lincoln and I would drop in to take notes.

Took a few years before I finally registered. Not even sure why.

I have an 02 harley truck. A 4 door lightning lol.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I lurked for a bit. Remember when there was that other Lightning page in the early 2000's with the admin people either loved or hated.
Not Lightning rodder.
NLOC maybe?

Finally joined after getting a Gen 2 Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread