CTSV vs Eclipse GST

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
What's up Jared, just let me know. I don't know about daytime, lol not looking to get caught racing on the street again. Should be close, weight, power etc is close.
Cool, maybe if its not a million degrees out this weekend we can get something going. Ill hit you up soon, :beer:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I also have a v1 but i have not gotten the chance to run anyone yet. I really want to see where at in the food chain she really is.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
What's up Jared, just let me know. I don't know about daytime, lol not looking to get caught racing on the street again. Should be close, weight, power etc is close.

just say your silver grandpa car got the pedal stuck and the other dude next to you was concerned and trying to catch up to help in whatever way possible.

Itll work, trust me. I used the grandpa car routine twice. 4dr incognito rides are awesome sometimes. "I dunno officer, its an automatic with a soft pedal, I hate cars like this that you cant even tell youre going fast!" when im caught doing 80 down 132....

Quik Z06

Established Member
just say your silver grandpa car got the pedal stuck and the other dude next to you was concerned and trying to catch up to help in whatever way possible.

Itll work, trust me. I used the grandpa car routine twice. 4dr incognito rides are awesome sometimes. "I dunno officer, its an automatic with a soft pedal, I hate cars like this that you cant even tell youre going fast!" when im caught doing 80 down 132....

Lol, that didn't work a few months ago with my wife in our 300C.

Don't you have a older camaro also?

He has a Firehawk, not sure if it's up and running yet, it was getting rebuilt.

Users who are viewing this thread