CTS-V Ride with a hottie!

NateV8

Established Member
So that's her reaction in an 11-12(?) second car, they should record her in a UGR Lambo... topless. That would be a good vid.

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
So that's her reaction in an 11-12(?) second car, they should record her in a UGR Lambo... topless. That would be a good vid.

You should have seen some of the reactions I got from my 95 Cobra that MIGHT have run 13's lol. I literally had a chick nearly blow my ear drums from how loud she was screaming. If it's faster than their Honda and it's loud, most girls freak out.

venomws6

Established Member
Part 2 :rockon:

[youtube_browser]6zSvpF8wmME&feature=g-u[/youtube_browser]

I already asked to for another video with 1000+hp Corvette or Viper we will see more bounce :thumbsup:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
video was made just for her to show her store boughts .. car didnt even look very fast .. half of the "reactions" from her under throttle looked fake

nice tits none-the-less

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Very nice! I gotta say though ever since that one drifting vid every other car with hot chick reaction is kinda lame without the shirt flying off!

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
motorboat.gif

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread