CT Spotted Thread

SVT-666

Established Member
I see a 03/04 cobra just about everday at the bank across the street from my house. I think its SVT-666s car. It sounds great and my wife knows it with out seeing it now.

thats me haha. my cars a 01 though i just got a lot of 03 parts over there years. and that shits pretty loud haha

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Just saw a black 03-04 cobra with chrome " cobra" inserts on back bumper and chrome rims sounded nice was on its way through south glastonbury going to Portland area, I was also out friday night in my red 95 5.0 and had a guy in a stock looking 05+ gt riding my ass weaving in out of cars doing over 100+ had to be stock was easy to catch up to him lol

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
2002-04 Silver Saleen vert turning onto East Johnson Ave Cheshire from Rt.10 6am this morning. Looked nice even in the dark!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I've seen a Sonic 03/04 a few times in the last month on Post Road in Fairfield. Thats literally the only mustang I've seen in the area since I moved here.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Saw a TR 03/04 vert with black cobra inserts, black stockers and what sounded like a catted exhaust (definitely not catless but louder then stock). It was at the intersection of 123 and 53 right in front of the landrover/jaguar dealership about a week ago. Had the top down and it was SEXY!!

Also see a SY in Hull all the time parked in a driveway just before R street. I've heard his name is Russ or Ross but i've never seen him out driving

Red__03GT

Established Member
15N a redfire cobra vert and for once I was in my cobra. we both got off on E. Main ST in Meriden. Kid driving it was named Guy. Anyone know him?

I know this is old but thats me haha

also my names not guy..

One more thing.. Is that you parked by pauls market. Right now ?

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Spotted a 01-04 zinc yellow Saleen coupe on 84 before Hartford around exit 61 Friday morning on my way down to CT :thumbsup:

03SB cobra

Established Member
red with white stripes gt500 at uconn car show u tried to let me in line when i was turing around 03 sb cobra

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
Blue mach 1 heading from bloomfield into simsbury this morning,little after 7. Sounded nice

f2hatch

Established Member
bump.

Last night Berlin turnpike saw a clean silver 03/04 cobra coupe on black wheels and had the space between the taillights black also car sounded awesome. Yesterday after noon and this morning a silver gt with saleen body kit on both times on north wall st in Meriden.

Users who are viewing this thread