CSP Run - Grill and Food

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Hello all attending the CSP run:

As I mentioned in a previous info thread from Dave ….. RISaleen281 and I will be bringing a small camping grill with us to CSP.

Our plans for the moment include bringing a large box of burgers, a large box of dogs, buns and misc condiments.

The first round of food is on us … however, you can feel free to use the grill when the initial wave of food is gone. We will get a few extra tanks of propane.

I have never used a small grill, so to be honest I have no idea how this will work out.

If anyone else has a small grill they can bring, PM me, and we can coordinate some of the logistics behind the scenes.

Depending on the response here; perhaps we can figure out how to feed everyone (who else can bring what or whatever). There is no way to do this with one small grill I guess, seeing these camping grills typically can only support 6 burgers at a time (max).

Again, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to help organize. At a minimum as noted above, the first round is on us! I can post updates accordingly on the thread.

@ Dave – I know you have a big BB Show coming up; so feel free to bring a tofo burger or some plain chicken to grill :shrug:.

Looking forward to this Dave, thanks again for coordinating this event!!!

- Bryan & Brian (RISaleen281)

:rockon: :beer: :burnout:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
My pleasure dude and THANK YOU for stepping up and doing this. I know everyone will greatly appreciate it!

By the way, no Tofu for me LOL! I appreciate the offer to grill some chicken for me but I'll have all of my food prepped and in my cooler for the trip.

Let me know if you need anything from me and thanks again!

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Depending on what I decide maybe I'll pick up some food to add to the pot. I don't have a small camping grill but I bet plenty of people will step up or bring their own small coolers.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I have one of these:

41juuGovHzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

only problem is i dont think it fits in my trunk...ill have to check.
if it does, I'd be happy to bring it if I can safely transport it.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
I have one of these:

41juuGovHzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

only problem is i dont think it fits in my trunk...ill have to check.
if it does, I'd be happy to bring it if I can safely transport it.

Just don't cook the really greasy burgers on the grill. Otherwise it won't be going back into Ians trunk all messed up.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Just don't cook the really greasy burgers on the grill. Otherwise it won't be going back into Ians trunk all messed up.

Just a thought....You can get that really thick clear landscaper plastic they sell @ lowe's and wrap it in that after your done with the grille... Not sure how that'll look sitting next to your car during the show, but I guess you could just store it in the trunk and keep it closed the entire show.. :shrug: Either way goodluck w/ that, Imo it's a legit issue :beer:

Last edited:

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Amen to that!!

My plan on this one is; bring four kitchen size garbage bags. Put the grill in two bags for the way up. Then throw them away. Then when the grill cools down put it in two fresh bags.

Also I have these low profile plastic bins, that I'll put the bagged grill in while it's in the trunk.

I used the grill today at work. Worked well. Should be good to go.

Last edited:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Awesome! By the way, Nick - I love the sig photo of your ride man, looks great!

Haha.. Thanks Dave your Mystic Terminator is insane also :beer:

I'm hoping I can add some updated horsepower and torque #'s to my signature next week...

Side note dave this is still the screensaver on my Macbook @ home still (1yr later)... Love your dad's F430!!!!

egd250.jpg

Sometimes I switch it up ... Wicked Sorry -Op Back on track :burnout:

29b24c6.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread