CSP Attendees and those who made donations...

SVT03DAL

Established Member
I wanted to send you all the BIGGEST heart felt THANK YOU for all of your support and donations made to the Abjornson family to help with medical expenses associated with Kim's fight against Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.

I wanted to let you all know we were able to raise over $500 and I brought the donations to Kim and her husband Dean last night. This was a complete surprise for them and could not have been more thankful for the support that you have shown. Kim will be updating her FB page (https://www.facebook.com/KimberlysWhoopinAll ) to send thanks to all of you that were so generous and kind.

Again....THANK YOU ALL!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!:beer::beer::rockon::rockon:

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Glad to help but thanks again for planning the cruise this year. Looking for fourth year next year and hopefully the car is good.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Awesome, thanks for letting us know how much you were able to raise. The food was delicious, and your wife was very nice to us.

matt87

Established Member
it was all well worth it! thanks for putting it together!

howie8124

Established Member
I feel like we all owe your wife the biggest thank you for that lasagna! I'm glad I finally made it to one of these... Next time I might even have a car still

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I feel like we all owe your wife the biggest thank you for that lasagna! I'm glad I finally made it to one of these... Next time I might even have a car still

Doubt it.

Thanks again Dave, glad everything worked out. Maria's lasagna was phenomenal and I don't even like lasagna! Great idea for snacks too...I usually leave of hunger like past years lol

DRAGUL

Established Member
Glad to give to a worthy cause. That is a tough situation to be in. Again had a great time. Thank you.

trxcobra

Established Member
I wouldn't mind doing it all over again this weekend! Haha really a great time and giving a little something to a good cause made it that much better.

Users who are viewing this thread