Cruisin Ocean City, Maryland

2003 Silver

Banned
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Ocean City has changed quite a bit in the past 20 years, it has grown like crazy. High rise condos going up every where along with the 10,000 restaurants and bars.

Last year the hot rod show was awsome. I couldn't look at another hot rod by weeks end. There are so many awsome cars, 5,000 or so, it would take a whole week to see them all. I went on line and found that this show has become the largest hot rod show on the east coast.

On another note, Ocean City is fun all season long. I would like to by a condo down there and rent it out during the summer months. It would also serve as a place to stay during these events. It's very expensive though.

6 days and counting!!

If they have any more high rise condos it'll be considered a city not a beach LOL!! I will take a ride down there when I am at Rehobeth...take the kids to play minature golf...heard they have a ton of good ones.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
1268Melberger said:
If they have any more high rise condos it'll be considered a city not a beach LOL!! I will take a ride down there when I am at Rehobeth...take the kids to play minature golf...heard they have a ton of good ones.

Dozens of minature golf places to take the kids. Many of them look like amusement parks with giant creatures that move around and make smoke.

I'm not sure how those high rises keep from sinking into the sand? I hope that town never gets hit with a major hurrican or tsunami they would be fu*ked.

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The weather looks like it's gonna be great the whole weekend, sunny and in the 70s.

Saturday night will most likely be the craziest of the 4. Last year it was so nuts with everyone doin burn outs and drag racing from one light to the next I just parked my car and watched. All night long all I heard was the sound of big blocks...awsome.

The ricers will roll in Saturday night and make matters worse by driving their sh*t boxes around lookin to race muscle cars...go home loosers.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
The weather looks like it's gonna be great the whole weekend, sunny and in the 70s.

Saturday night will most likely be the craziest of the 4. Last year it was so nuts with everyone doin burn outs and drag racing from one light to the next I just parked my car and watched. All night long all I heard was the sound of big blocks...awsome.

The ricers will roll in Saturday night and make matters worse by driving their sh*t boxes around lookin to race muscle cars...go home loosers.
:lol:

99SERPENT

this isn't good
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Anyone plan on attending this year's event in Ocean City, Maryland, If so what are your plans?

What's up Todd. It looks like I might make it down Saturday possibly. I wasn't too sure if I was going to due to prior engagements but it looks pretty good right now. Plus I got the o.k. from the wife :beer: Maybe I'll get up with you.

James

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Hey fellas, the MACA is having a GTG on Saturday at 4:00 at the Carousel Hotel. We have 25 members that have signed up for the weekend so it should be a great time. You all are welcome to come and hang out and we'll probably take a cruise and grab a bite..........

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Hey fellas, the MACA is having a GTG on Saturday at 4:00 at the Carousel Hotel. We have 25 members that have signed up for the weekend so it should be a great time. You all are welcome to come and hang out and we'll probably take a cruise and grab a bite..........

You can count me in so add one Mach to the list.

James, if you read this thread you should try to come over to the Carousel with your Cobra as well. I'll call you at work Friday. Were going to try to hang at Hooters in the afternoon for the bikini contest Saturday but parking might be impossile.

I drove to OC Wednesday to pick up parts, the place was crawling with hot rods already. This year promisses to be a good one. :pepper: :rockon: Now if we can just convince the cops to leave town for a while along with the ricers...that aint gonna happen.

It's killing me to know at this very moment as I sit at my computer Costal Highway is being over run with street rods...damn :nonono: and I'm not there :cryying: :cryying: .

Users who are viewing this thread