Cruisin Ocean City '06

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
thats cool 05 evo i might be bringing my friend he has a black evo with some stuff done to it if he doesn't blow it up again :bash:
-Tim

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The week before the show I plan on taking off my chromes and giving them a full polishing inside and out! They need it anyway.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I was in Ocean City today cruisin around, I found out Costal Highway was being repaved. Damn that place is busy all year round now. It us to be the traffic lights blinked yellow November thru April now they stay active all year long. Saw a couple hot rods nothing to write home about.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
i was all pumped thinking it was in ocean county nj lol. but then realized it was in MD and being 18 no friends wanna go with me. guess i wont make it there.

slow02GT

Mr. Mach-ete said:
I was in Ocean City today cruisin around, I found out Costal Highway was being repaved. Damn that place is busy all year round now. It us to be the traffic lights blinked yellow November thru April now they stay active all year long. Saw a couple hot rods nothing to write home about.

They are paving coastal?
Damn they better hurry the hell up
It was such a nice weekend I saw to many damn tards from the western shore and other states on rt. 50 all weekend long being the dumbasses they are known for.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Easy said:
i was all pumped thinking it was in ocean county nj lol. but then realized it was in MD and being 18 no friends wanna go with me. guess i wont make it there.
Don't let that hold you back!!! You'll have about 30 friends inthe first 60 minutes.......and all driving Fast Fords!

Users who are viewing this thread