Cruisin Ocean City '06

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I know it's only Mid March but I'd thought I'd ask who's going to be attending this years event? Last year the only day I was able to make it was Saturday. This year I'm staying Thursday through Sunday at the Ramada next to the convention center. I also thought I would bring my mountain bike too, it makes it easier to see all the sights.

I know there was a big Cobra hang out going atop the Carousel hotel's parking garage, I'd like to meet up with some of you guys if possible this year. Any-hoot, chime in if your going and what did you think of last years meet?

Before I go I'd though I'd ask if some of you guys If you feel like your driving around in a toy car compared to some of the hot rods when they pull up next to you, or is it just me? I'm putting down 530hp to the rears and I feel like my Mach is a slow peace of junk when I'm cruising around that week. :smmon:

slow02GT

I will be there as usual....starting friday....hit me up sometime we can cruise
And a mach with 530 at the rear wheels wont be a slow heap...I mean those 800+ cars running arond will give you some trouble but I dont think 85% of the vehicles can mess with you :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek2001

Established Member
I'll be there as always as well. I think 520 should keep you loss free for the most part for the weekend. You cant really race down there anyhow, other than quick little spurts. Hopefully this spring it'll be nice, it seems that weekend always fights the weather.

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
I'll be there also after last year I knew that I had to buy something that I could build on to make really fast. That weekend is so much fun just sitting and watching all the cars driving around. Last year we were looking for some late model mustang and lightning guys to talk to but did not see anyone other than some guys here and there driving around. I'll be going down friday and staying until sunday and will be looking for some guys to meet up with and talk shop.

slow02GT

Yea racing is a really stupid thing to do...for every one person getting away with probably 5 more getting busted...they will bust your ass for just spinning tires so racing is a pretty big no-no...might as well drive outside of town and race somewhere and forget about it right in town. Little 1-2 shift races you might get away with but I still wouldnt recommend even that with all the cops out in such force during that week.

slow02GT

DarkShadow Drew said:
I'll be there also after last year I knew that I had to buy something that I could build on to make really fast. That weekend is so much fun just sitting and watching all the cars driving around. Last year we were looking for some late model mustang and lightning guys to talk to but did not see anyone other than some guys here and there driving around. I'll be going down friday and staying until sunday and will be looking for some guys to meet up with and talk shop.

dont worry late model mustangs and lightnings are usually out in force from what I always see...I dont even like the the old cars much anymore and just love to see the late model muscle out.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm pumped, I need some time away form work as well. I have a white Mach with black rally stripes down the center. Check the MACA section, I know they plan a meet time the closer we get.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i will be their taking off friday and going down thursday right after work. always lots of fun. but i might not be driving the cobra much though will be taking out the plymouth GTX for the cruise but i'll drive both can't waite :banana: :banana:
-Tim

slow02GT

Damn right I cant wait for it...im pumped already to get there.
Is anyone heading down friday morning? Im leaving in the morning that day to get to my room and then cruise all afternoon and night :beer:
The Maca cruise on saturday is going to be insane....I hope we can get even more fords involved in that

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
JH02GT said:
Damn right I cant wait for it...im pumped already to get there.
Is anyone heading down friday morning? Im leaving in the morning that day to get to my room and then cruise all afternoon and night :beer:
The Maca cruise on saturday is going to be insane....I hope we can get even more fords involved in that
Not sure what time on friday we are planning on going down. I'm going down there with my brother in law in his KB'd GT, so i'm not sure if he has a time in mind yet. Whats the deal with the MACA cruise on saturday? Sounds like it would be cool.

slow02GT

DarkShadow Drew said:
Not sure what time on friday we are planning on going down. I'm going down there with my brother in law in his KB'd GT, so i'm not sure if he has a time in mind yet. Whats the deal with the MACA cruise on saturday? Sounds like it would be cool.

Cool if you guys can visit the MACA section on this site and find the OC thread and add yourself to the cruise list so we can all take over the town :rockon:
maybe on friday if you guys can you can cruise down with the maca guys and ride rt. 50 where I will probably jump in line them with a few more stangs.
Basically all the time people just get into mini cruises and hit the strip but on saturday this is a very organized event and 30+ SVTs and other mustangs will get together and all cruise the town which makes for a very fun time.
Hot Rod weeks are so fun :rockon:

slow02GT

03cobra 87GN said:
can't wait, stop making me think of it to much now i won't get any sleep :rolling:

heh just wait until we get there that weekend hardly anyone gets any sleep at all :-D

slow02GT

05_Evolution said:
I'm going early saturday and leaving late saturday so... I'll be there in my new evo, I dont know if you guys want an import hanging out with you guys. I'm not a ricer so I will NOT! cause trouble for you guys (I'm a former L owner)

Doesnt matter to me at all I dont care :beer:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
05_Evolution said:
I'm going early saturday and leaving late saturday so... I'll be there in my new evo, I dont know if you guys want an import hanging out with you guys. I'm not a ricer so I will NOT! cause trouble for you guys (I'm a former L owner)

Dude I'm sure no one cares if your an import or domestic. We're just looking to meet up and cruise, the more the merry I say! :banana:

You wouldn't happen to be the nice looking Yellow EVO with the black carbon fiber hood that was messing around RT50 with a white Mach a week ago or so with two other guys in your car?

slow02GT

Thats right man who cares what you drive this weekend is all about having a lot of fun and hanging out

Users who are viewing this thread