Cruise out of FL

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
I’m looking for opinions for a cruise out of FL. Maybe somewhere in the Bahamas? I’ve done 5 party Cruises out of LBC to Mexico, and always had a good time. So something similar, for a week or less. It will be me and my buddy or two (single males late 20s/early 30s).
We will probably be going in March or early April.

Thanks.

Also for those gave me recommendations for NOLA, I appreciate it. Just got back had an awesome time. The WWII museum was awesome and enormous you definitely need a couple days to spend there.

Machdup1

Established Member
I did a RC out of Jacksonville to the Bahamas. Worked well, but not favorite way to travel.

FJohnny

Established Member
At your age and marital status I'd look for:

- free unlimited drink package. Drinks add up quick on board.
- on board entertainment like bands, tribute bands and themes likely to attract young and available instead of fat, old, married buffet line lurkers.
- new ships. Better stuff on board and more to do.

Lots to choose from. Ask an agent which ones cater more to young and single. They should be able to direct you best. In any case it would be hard to not have fun.

Good luck and good times.

All the best.

Last edited:

Rare40th

Established Member
I second Royal Caribbean like Allure, Oasis or the newer Harmony of the Seas. Ships are so big that the entertainment seems endless. All kinds of shows to go to, pools and such. That one went to St Maarten, Nassau and St Thomas.

Did a Carnival one two years ago out of Miami that went to the D.R. Curacao and Aruba. There's still clubs, shows and a few other on board activities to do. But I would look into the unlimited drink package which is like $300 per person. Drinks do add up (avg cost is like $10-14 per drink)

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Thanks for the options everyone. Definitely looking for something tailored to the younger crowd.
I’ve done carnival out on the west coast to Mexico and have had good times. Just looking for the east coast equivalent.
I’ll look into royal Caribbean, I saw they have a 4 day one leaving Miami to the Bahamas that could be fun

Users who are viewing this thread