Cruise Night - This Friday @ 5pm Imperial Ford w/Jack Roush

chuckstang

Established Member
Well, I think it is pretty retarded to have a show of this size with Jack Roush on a Friday at this time.

I was at Imperial yesterday and well, it is going to be packed so unless you plan on getting there very early, forget about it.

I dont have my car so I dont care :(

I will be there though, wearing my new GT500 cap I bought there :D

Say hi, hope to see some of you there and maybe get an autograph from Mr. Roush as well, not sure what but something!

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
i'll be there with a bunch of cars, we're meeting up at Hebert's for 3:30 then cruising down 140 to the show if anyones interested

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
was up there today..heard it was PACKED.....some nice rubber in the lot too!!

svt1111

Established Member
I was there. TheCat033 did a nice burnout too!

I personally had a GREAT time there. Would have been better if my buddy's tranny didn't take a dump just as we were pulling into the show though......

Parrella35

Established Member
i was there...definitly was jammed. Cant believe all the Roush Mustangs, HOLY SHYT. Wasn't too thrilled about leaving on that sand road on the side they made every one exit on, but could be worse.

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
I was there. TheCat033 did a nice burnout too!

I personally had a GREAT time there. Would have been better if my buddy's tranny didn't take a dump just as we were pulling into the show though......

Thanks man, I was wondering if anyone caught that. Wish I coulda got it on video

Users who are viewing this thread