Cruise in/Dyno day @ MPE Racing July 31st

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
MPE Racing will be holding an open house July 31st to celebrate thier new location on 10 Caliper Rd. Whitman Ma.

This is a show and shine event and a good time to socialize with other car enthusiast. MPE Racing shares it's new location with Disc brakes-r-us http://www.discbrakesrus.com/ they will also have a display of their services.

The dyno will be open for this event three pulls for $50.00 with A/F, the person that pulls the highest RWHP number gets their money back. I was informed the grille will be lit :pepper: :burnout:

Things get rolling at 9 a.m. for more info call 781-447-1123

Mapquest link http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...liper+rd.&city=whitman&state=ma&zipcode=02382

Dave

Last edited:

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
I really wish I could go, Chris is a really cool guy :beer: I'll be at the Pocono Raceway playing with a retired NASCAR stock car that day. :thumbsup:

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
I'll be on my way to Cape for a week that day otherwise it would have been cool. Dave do the words "Wendell's Wings" mean anything to you?Don't forget
Worcester's good time week and Summer Nationals starts Thursday this week.

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Closing on and moving to our new house on the 29th. :banana: If everything goes smooth and we're all settled in I'll try to be there. Need to check out the pulley tune on the Predator before going to the DreamCruise. :rockon:

John

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
blecoupe89 said:
I really wish I could go, Chris is a really cool guy :beer: I'll be at the Pocono Raceway playing with a retired NASCAR stock car that day. :thumbsup:

Thats a good excuse! I'd be all over that!......next time. :beer:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
FastFwd said:
Closing on and moving to our new house on the 29th. :banana: If everything goes smooth and we're all settled in I'll try to be there. Need to check out the pulley tune on the Predator before going to the DreamCruise. :rockon:

John

John, do you still have your 3.40" pulley on or a smaller one?

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
KenCobra03 said:
John, do you still have your 3.40" pulley on or a smaller one?

Still have the 3.40 on Ken. I'll probably put the 2.76 on for the Woodward DreamCruise.

John

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
I'm pretty sure I'm free around then. I'd love to watch some dyno pulls!

I can hear the dyno from my bedroom window....I live that close to the shop....they have had some serious cars in there lately. They also just bought a motorcycle dyno if any of you want to bring your bike. Disc brakes r us does some awesome work as well I'm deff thinking of having my calipers powder coated there....they also do custom ss braided brake lines.

Dave

Established Member
Sounds like a good take. I'll be there, probably won't dyno unless I do a Steig. port between now and then.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Ed
2003 Cobra
12.26 no pulley/F-1s

Dammm Ed! now thats impressive....I know you have a filter and a catback, thats it right?

Dave

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
how far is whitman from saugus. i might go just to hang out. ive already dynod my truck and its stock so a/f means nothing to me

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
svtred said:
how far is whitman from saugus. i might go just to hang out. ive already dynod my truck and its stock so a/f means nothing to me

Depending on traffic it might take you 35-40 min. tops....my buddy had a ticket agency in Saugus and thats all it ever took me to get to his place.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Kind of a long time away but I'm in, depending on weather.

anyone else going thinking of a cruse down there? Let me know when and where.

Last edited:

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
Kind of a long time away but I'm in, depending on weather.

Cool, It would be good to get a decent mix of hot rods...not just all Mustangs. I listed it on the srt forums,I'm going to post on the LS1 board too.

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
I'll know for sure as it gets closer, but as of now I can't see why not. It's only a stones throw away for me. :thumbsup:

David

Speaking of a stones throw away Bassin247 an Silver10th should come....unless Dan's under someones car as usual :rollseyes :p

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread