*crickets*

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Winthrop. PPPPFFFTTT!

Dyno day for us REAL car guys! LOL!

I seem to remember the last dyno day we were both there. But there was a strange noise coming from your blower that kinda rained on your parade.

For those of us ready to roll, we go cruising . . . long distances. :pepper:

Seriously though, I am glad you are all back together and can't wait to hear your new numbers. Someday maybe I will catch up with you when it comes to mods. :thumbsup:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
I seem to remember the last dyno day we were both there. But there was a strange noise coming from your blower that kinda rained on your parade.

Man, those are harsh words coming from a 2.93 upper only guy on F1's......:p Easy to talk shite when your stuff is all stock. Do I need to bring up the "heated incident" of late????? :p to the :p

I would suggest keeping those kinds of comments to yourself until you don't need 5+ lengths and a driver mod to keep up.......LOL!!!!

Y'all have fun. You know I'd be cruising with y'all if i wasn't doing the dyno....

Last edited:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Ah, another IT guy dealing with my pains and struggles....... :)

is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that there are a LOT of I.T. guys driving cobras. This makes 3 of us on this forum alone... :D

saleen09

Established Member
ShadowFist said:
is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that there are a LOT of I.T. guys driving cobras. This makes 3 of us on this forum alone... :D

What can I say, IT guys have good taste obviously!

Oxford Snake

Established Member

I've been a little busy preparing for some serious HP! Twin GT pumps, 12awg conductors to each pump, dual FPDMs, Spec 3+ w/flywheel and 26 spline input shaft.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Man, those are harsh words coming from a 2.93 upper only guy on F1's......:p Easy to talk shite when your stuff is all stock. Do I need to bring up the "heated incident" of late????? :p to the :p

I would suggest keeping those kinds of comments to yourself until you don't need 5+ lengths and a driver mod to keep up.......LOL!!!!

Y'all have fun. You know I'd be cruising with y'all if i wasn't doing the dyno....

Alright, you got me, you got me. :cryying: Just some good natured fun. I don't know about 5+ lengths though. Also, I downloaded the apprentice driver mod, I'll have to take you for a spin. NOT as good however as some I know who've owned 17 mustangs.

So, did you stick with the Eaton or did you go bigger? If bigger, than I guess that would account for the extra car lengths mentioned previously. :-D

saleen09

Established Member
Just the WOUNDED eaton you pointed out there big daddy...... :) I was trying to be nice as I DIDN'T point out the "30 minute" clutch quadrant job........ HAHAHAHAH!

Anytime you're down for 5 cars and jump, we can run. That would be some fun, I'll bring the night cam.

And my new coupe is mustang #19, GET IT RIGHT!

Jeremy, you da man. Holler at me on saturday.....

Last edited:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
That clutch quadrant job took 45 minutes I think ;-) Broke that cheap drill bit that comes with the kit. :smmon:

Yeah, we should run, that would be fun to see how many car lengths behind I will be and if I can still read "Cobra" on your rear bumper.

Give me a call after your dyno or send me a text on your new numbers. I will try to call you when I get back on the west side. :thumbsup:

No, you da man!

Stewie 03

Established Member
Hey Jeremy, help me out here. I must be having short-term memory loss or something. Why did I see your headlights when I was behind you while jumping on I-5 south earlier?

BTW, for all of you that didn't make the cruise to Winthrop today, it was a blast. A great time was had by all......

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Gee, I don't know Josh. All's I remember is looking over to the left and seeing you to the side. :-D

Yes, the Winthrop cruise was a blast. Lots of "spirited" driving and great weather. :coolman:

My wife kept reminding me that Luane told us to drive safe on the way home. Thanks Luane!

Thanks to Dave and SVTOA for planning it. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread