Crazy world out there...

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
My son had some scum bag old man at Costco near Salt Lake get in his face for not waring what he thought was the correct mask and my son had a mask on. My son had his 3 year old daughter with him so he just walked away from that pos

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Swear to **** I will Sparta kick the first mother****er that says shit about me not masking up till the threshold of the door to get into wherever I'm going and remove it the second I walk out. Idgaf about covid or your Grammy, if you do, YOU stay home and wear level three ppe when you go out.

bmxer89

Established Member
Swear to **** I will Sparta kick the first mother****er that says shit about me not masking up till the threshold of the door to get into wherever I'm going and remove it the second I walk out. Idgaf about covid or your Grammy, if you do, YOU stay home and wear level three ppe when you go out.

Ease up bud. Smoke some pot and get a BJ instead.

bmxer89

Established Member
I feel like I am missing out. I never see anything of this crazy shit in real life.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I feel like I am missing out. I never see anything of this crazy shit in real life.

the longer this goes the more you are going to see this from sea to shining sea as they say. As for me I'll pull my card out and ask if they want to lose their job, life, and future as I sue your ass to bankruptcy then sue you again. Medical exemption as my Oxy level with a stupid non working mask is in the low 60% range which is dangerously close to blacking out. Had 2 managers tell their brain dead employees to not even look at me as they was afraid of losing their job. Idiots.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
.... They dont put up with shitbags like that down there

Except they did. Sad parts of TX are turning into shithole CA.

100%. It's just that simple. You do you, let me do me.

Ease up bud. Smoke some pot and get a BJ instead.

Huh?

Lies. If you are anywhere near Denver, you see the APEX of American retardation. Youre living it pal.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

The town of Madisonville has nothing in it except that Bucees. I can guarantee the dipshit was from out of town. With a population of 3000 and everyone knowing each other we know better than to pull that crap. The place is like CHEERS because everybody knows your name.

Don’t ever compare my area to a shithole Cali place cause I promise you this: we hate liberals and that is MAGA country

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
he town of Madisonville has nothing in it except that Bucees. I can guarantee the dipshit was from out of town. With a population of 3000 and everyone knowing each other we know better than to pull that crap. The place is like CHEERS because everybody knows your name.

Don’t ever compare my area to a shithole Cali place cause I promise you this: we hate liberals and that is MAGA country

Hope youre right MAGA Boy! lol :p

TaraFirma

Established Member
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Passed an older guy as I was going into Academy. I was pulling out my mask as I was approaching the door and heard him say "don't forget your mask there". I immidietly responded with "mind your own ****ing business".

Machdup1

Established Member

500036a3b7a37ae88b69c7d20447c575.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Established Member

Probably wasn’t any true Texans I there when it happened, and more than likely those Cali transplants.

IDGAF. If I see any man talking to a woman with a child like that, it’s on. I may not win, but I’m not afraid an ass whoopin either, but I promise we’re gonna touch every wall in that mother ****er on the way out and he’ll think twice before ever talking shit again.

Users who are viewing this thread