Crazy Wide Body on Mustang

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
The bolt-on kits are kind of a thing. On some cars it looks ok.

Saw a Porsche last year with this bolted on fenders, and it looked good.

E

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Who makes that kit, Rough Country? Looks like a combination too much money, too much time playing video games, and never seeing a vagina. The Shelby kit on the S197 looks good because it is integrated. OP looks like it came from JC Whitney.

Gross!

All that's missing is a howling coyote sticker. Or more than likely, a "2.3T" badge.

Last week a clean looking S550 went by me with a EB badge on the fenders, at first I was like "WTF does Ettore Bugatti have to do with a Mustang" than I realized EB=EcoBoost. Nothing wrong with the 2.3 but I'm trying to remember did guys put 3.8 badges on their New Edges?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Who makes that kit, Rough Country? Looks like a combination too much money, too much time playing video games, and never seeing a vagina. The Shelby kit on the S197 looks good because it is integrated. OP looks like it came from JC Whitney.

Last week a clean looking S550 went by me with a EB badge on the fenders, at first I was like "WTF does Ettore Bugatti have to do with a Mustang" than I realized EB=EcoBoost. Nothing wrong with the 2.3 but I'm trying to remember did guys put 3.8 badges on their New Edges?
Yes, yes they did

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread