Crazy Vette

caindo

Established Member
NetChemica said:
Dude, chill, no reason to get all pissy about someone not liking something, besides, chevy's aren't really known for sounding good.

this coming from a 2v ford owner... ha ha ha. ha.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
There is a vid. out there (I have it on my daughters Pc) Its about 2 kids out in there AWD Lambo, looking for a race, and come across a Vette, they dont know its a Lingenfelter (great vid.) If I knew more about transfering files I could get the vid. up, but im just a gammer. If anyone else has this vid. (and able to post it) I think everyone will appreciate it... Thanx..

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
There is a vid. out there (I have it on my daughters Pc) Its about 2 kids out in there AWD Lambo, looking for a race, and come across a Vette, they dont know its a Lingenfelter (great vid.) If I knew more about transfering files I could get the vid. up, but im just a gammer. If anyone else has this vid. (and able to post it) I think everyone will appreciate it... Thanx..

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"
Are you sure you aren't talking about the AWD Talon that comes along a red Vette (that everyone said was a Lig, but it actually wasn't) and the one guy comments about it pulling like a raped ape?

6SpeedLover

Established Member
WireEater said:
Are you sure you aren't talking about the AWD Talon that comes along a red Vette (that everyone said was a Lig, but it actually wasn't) and the one guy comments about it pulling like a raped ape?

YES YES YES, I didnt think that was the one until you said Raped Ape, all this time I was going by what the title said (I believe what I read) lol, thnx for clearing it up for me... (do you have it)???

6SpeedLover

Established Member
caindo said:
a big mean grand prix. get it right.
:lol: :lol: lol, sorry I had to defend my Ford Bro.... I love the new Goats, I give a thumbs up every day on the way home from work to a guy in a blue one, sounds great (beats the balls out of that thing) :beer:

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
YES YES YES, I didnt think that was the one until you said Raped Ape, all this time I was going by what the title said (I believe what I read) lol, thnx for clearing it up for me... (do you have it)???

I'll find it for you in a few mins. :thumbsup:

6SpeedLover

Established Member
WireEater said:

Thank You very much, :pepper: :pepper: I owe you a :beer: for doing that for me.... Thnx again... (I love that vid.) On the vid. that I got, they say that they are driving a Lambo (internet :nonono: ) lol

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"
BTW, if you need any gamming tips, (just ask) I have to return favor) lol

Users who are viewing this thread