Crazy Vette

lurchdawg81

H8R-ADE
Established Member
yeah that is sick when you cant even get on it cause you are just all over the place. Need to work out those traction issues.

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
lurchdawg81 said:
yeah that is sick when you cant even get on it cause you are just all over the place. Need to work out those traction issues.

UMM It has Zero traction issues for its intented task...that was just for shits and giggles, its a road racing car.

Speed_Demon1965

Established Member
BLTONFirehawk said:
UMM It has Zero traction issues for its intented task...that was just for shits and giggles, its a road racing car.
Exactly. If they can get 8000hp top fuel cars to hook, I think they could get this car too hook with the right setup.

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
LG is impressive, but personally they need some work. Don't like their claim about the fastest 346 n/a, but then again if their talking about mph then *shrug* My buddy alan at Futral Motorsports went 9.90 @ 136 with a stock cube 346 6 speed. So fast at No Problem Raceway! The weather sure played a factor....

48 deg
30.32 baro
65% humidity

http://www.futralmotorsports.com/allan/FMS995.MPG , not to mention this was a year and a half ago, imagine with todays technology. LG is way behind. :p

Last edited:

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
Smokey1226 said:
Umm i would start that car in 3rd maybe 4th gear? Maybe then he would get a little traction?
my thoughts exactly, a nice 4th gear launch
raIDERspeed said:
They got to hook here is the video 140 MPH NA 346 Video
no he blew the tires off in that vid too, notice all the sideways action?....damn that noise would drive me ****ing nuts...the idle sounds like shit....i like the sound of a ford motor ALOT better then a chevy motor....except for full exhaust LS1s- :rockon: BTW wtf was up with the back left tire sliding in and out of the fender on that run?????

Last edited:

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
SVT GuY 281SC said:
my thoughts exactly, a nice 4th gear launch

no he blew the tires off in that vid too, notice all the sideways action?....damn that noise would drive me ****ing nuts...the idle sounds like shit....i like the sound of a ford motor ALOT better then a chevy motor....except for full exhaust LS1s- :rockon: BTW wtf was up with the back left tire sliding in and out of the fender on that run?????

LOL do you smoke crack buddy....listen to what u are saying....you must not know much, let me break it down really quick for you. That noise would drive you nuts???...rofl...thats what a race car sounds like, especially a v8 race car....hence the words race car........full exhaust LS1's lol....come on now buddy..

Maybe u dont know what that car is for, but its a road racing car, amercail le mans series car, rolex sports cars, etc....

Im pretty sure the Saleen S7 they have in that class sounds pretty nasty as well.....

And if u really think the "tire is sliding in and out of the fender you must be retarted, its called the back end sliding around buddy, even my 12 yr old cousin can see this

Last edited:

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
BLTONFirehawk said:
LOL do you smoke crack buddy....listen to what u are saying....you must not know much, let me break it down really quick for you. That noise would drive you nuts???...rofl...thats what a race car sounds like, especially a v8 race car....hence the words race car........full exhaust LS1's lol....come on now buddy..

Maybe u dont know what that car is for, but its a road racing car, amercail le mans series car, rolex sports cars, etc....

Im pretty sure the Saleen S7 they have in that class sounds pretty nasty as well.....

And if u really think the "tire is sliding in and out of the fender you must be retarted, its called the back end sliding around buddy, even my 12 yr old cousin can see this
Damn, who pissed in your cheerios today? I was talking about the second vid for the tire and thought their was something seriously wrong, but i was tired and it was late, i just re-watched the vid and its just the two tone paint...the black when the car slides around made me think the tire was sliding out of the fender..jeez gimme a break man. I'm intitled to my own opinion about the exhaust, open headers sound better than that imo. BTW your attitude bites :nonono:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I remember seeing that vette in another video. Were they take it out of the garage and the dude takes it down and up the street and floors it in the parking lot to spin it around. Sick sounding car too!

BLTONFirehawk

Established Member
SVT GuY 281SC said:
Damn, who pissed in your cheerios today? I was talking about the second vid for the tire and thought their was something seriously wrong, but i was tired and it was late, i just re-watched the vid and its just the two tone paint...the black when the car slides around made me think the tire was sliding out of the fender..jeez gimme a break man. I'm intitled to my own opinion about the exhaust, open headers sound better than that imo. BTW your attitude bites :nonono:

OK CHIEF :idea:

NetChemica

My car's missing 2 cams.
Established Member
BLTONFirehawk said:

Dude, chill, no reason to get all pissy about someone not liking something, besides, chevy's aren't really known for sounding good.

Users who are viewing this thread