Crazy situation

Is this murder or self defense

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blownstang01

Established Member
Hard to say how this is going to play out. But, one thing I learned real early in my adolescence was if you get in a verbal or even a physical argument with someone, they leave and then come back......shit never ends well. Personally, after the initial argument and they left, I would have high tailed it out of there. If I were still there when they returned, I can fully understand the shooters fear.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hard to say how this is going to play out. But, one thing I learned real early in my adolescence was if you get in a verbal or even a physical argument with someone, they leave and then come back......shit never ends well. Personally, after the initial argument and they left, I would have high tailed it out of there. If I were still there when they returned, I can fully understand the shooters fear.

you are absolutely on point. Unfortunately, the law wont necessarily apply that type of common sense / skreetz smarts.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So two guys came back to confront homeboy after already having a confrontation?

100% justified, buy homeboy a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Chris0304

Established Member
Idk but the gym I go to is beside a smoke/vape shop and there are some special people that frequent that place.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

kaz109

Established Member
My first initial reaction was murder, but after watching the video and really thinking about it, I think most people in this thread have been in some sort of altercation or disagreement and understands that when somebody leaves and comes back, you should be prepared for the situation to be escalated.

For that reason, I think he has a case in self-defense, but as most people have pointed out in this thread, the biggest problem to the self-defense case with him, running around the car and shooting the driver but even with that, I feel like there is a case to be made if he doesn’t do that and the driver leaves he could come back for a second time.

But in my opinion, none of that matters because unfortunately, he’s probably gonna be stuck with some crap public defender. And I feel like these kind of cases come down to money more than anything it’s whoever has the biggest budget.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
You have to prove you were at risk of great bodily harm etc. I assume he will be convicted.

Either way, this is a perfect example of just be polite and remove yourself from any negative situation.

Users who are viewing this thread