Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Something not so cool just happened to me in my apartment. I went to bed at 10:30 and have been tossing and turning but finally went to sleep. Was having a nightmare sort of which I remember the bulk of but don't remember where it left off because I woke up to King getting up in a hurry at about 1:55am as he will react and run to the front door for every noise outside and he'll bark. So I woke up pretty quick as I figured it had to be late and needed to stop him from barking for too long. But he stopped just outside my bedroom door in the hallway and as I'm about to stand up I hear these distinct thuds above me. Someone or something big was in a full sprint running across the roof of my apartment and it was shaking my room!

They were heavy feet and it was distinctly bipedal. I heard it cross from the front of the roof to the rear in 4 or 5 steps. I froze and reached for my gun and King froze in the hallway and never barked or whined or anything, was just listening. I didn't hear anything else after that. It was as if it ran and jumped off the back of the roof. I called King back and he came right back and laid down. He didn't seem freaked out at all. I live on the 2nd of 2 floors in this apartment and it's got me scratching my head right now. Everything about it has me not entirely sure it was human, but I don't know what it was. I just distinctly remember the sound and aggressiveness of it and it was not normal. Wtf!?

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Something not so cool just happened to me in my apartment. I went to bed at 10:30 and have been tossing and turning but finally went to sleep. Was having a nightmare sort of which I remember the bulk of but don't remember where it left off because I woke up to King getting up in a hurry at about 1:55am as he will react and run to the front door for every noise outside and he'll bark. So I woke up pretty quick as I figured it had to be late and needed to stop him from barking for too long. But he stopped just outside my bedroom door in the hallway and as I'm about to stand up I hear these distinct thuds above me. Someone or something big was in a full sprint running across the roof of my apartment and it was shaking my room!

They were heavy feet and it was distinctly bipedal. I heard it cross from the front of the roof to the rear in 4 or 5 steps. I froze and reached for my gun and King froze in the hallway and never barked or whined or anything, was just listening. I didn't hear anything else after that. It was as if it ran and jumped off the back of the roof. I called King back and he came right back and laid down. He didn't seem freaked out at all. I live on the 2nd of 2 floors in this apartment and it's got me scratching my head right now. Everything about it has me not entirely sure it was human, but I don't know what it was. I just distinctly remember the sound and aggressiveness of it and it was not normal. Wtf!?

You accidently left out the anal probe part in your story.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

It reminded me of the scene in Signs where he looks out the window and sees the alien on the roof. I definitely thought about aliens and looked out the window for any lights in the sky. It was a bone chilling moment though. I laid there with my gun next to me in bed for the rest of the night.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
MucDZ4FykUBpmvJZhk%20(1).gif

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FJohnny

Established Member

It reminded me of the scene in Signs where he looks out the window and sees the alien on the roof. I definitely thought about aliens and looked out the window for any lights in the sky. It was a bone chilling moment though. I laid there with my gun next to me in bed for the rest of the night.
LOL! That ommission was the first thing I noticed as well.

It seems that all alien encounters end up one of two ways:

- You die from being eaten, disected or mounted as a trophy, or
- You get bungholed.

Damn, man, I'm glad you survived!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Helluva story, bud. Glad no use of force was necessary. Win or lose on that, its always a lose.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Helluva story, bud. Glad no use of force was necessary. Win or lose on that, its always a lose.

I just hope it doesn't happen again. Coming home today I looked at the roof of the apartment and it's a normal A-frame which is a fairly steep angle. The speed at which those steps moved and the fact it was only like 4 or 5 loud thuds crossing the rooftop is concerning. It's been creeping me out all day. The arsenal is coming out tonight and will be right next to my bed and my Bible on the other side haha.

MFE

Established Member
I just hope it doesn't happen again. Coming home today I looked at the roof of the apartment and it's a normal A-frame which is a fairly steep angle. The speed at which those steps moved and the fact it was only like 4 or 5 loud thuds crossing the rooftop is concerning. It's been creeping me out all day. The arsenal is coming out tonight and will be right next to my bed and my Bible on the other side haha.
I'd be telling myself it was one of those weird consecutive pops from a settling house as it cools.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I'd be telling myself it was one of those weird consecutive pops from a settling house as it cools.

I wish it was something else. It shouldn't be that problematic because nothing happened to me and I didnt see anything, but I keep recalling the memory back and it's bothering and it still gives me chills. The way it shook the room and my whole apartment, I could feel everything shutter with each step. It just doesn't make sense. Only way I can see it being possible is if a really big person was running full speed on a flat roof. No way on this sloped roof going up it and then back down and off the other side without falling off the 2nd story.

Given the type of dream I was having, I strongly feel like it was something spiritual. I've experienced similar in our old barracks but it was waking up at 3am to hearing cabinets being pushed across a locked and empty attic right above my room. A few people had crazy stuff like that happen to them.

Users who are viewing this thread