Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Whelp, she got protected and served....

I thought I read when this happened that she was actually kidnapped by the driver and was unfortunately shot by police while trying to flee the car and get to the safety of an officer...?

kaz109

Established Member
I thought I read when this happened that she was actually kidnapped by the driver and was unfortunately shot by police while trying to flee the car and get to the safety of an officer...?
That is what happened, driver was her father and he had killed the his wife/her mom earlier . She was following the command of the officer telling her to come to him for safety.

As @ZYBORG would say , “ oh well shit happens “

It is worth noting that the dispatch said there were two armed ppl in the vehicle so I definitely question why the officer would owe her in the line of fire knowing she was the victim.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
That is what happened, driver was her father and he had killed the his wife/her mom earlier . She was following the command of the officer telling her to come to him for safety.

As @ZYBORG would say , “ oh well shit happens “

It is worth noting that the dispatch said there were two armed ppl in the vehicle so I definitely question why the officer would owe her in the line of fire knowing she was the victim.

Dispatch had stated it was a hostage situation and they knew the Amber report was out for the girl. That is how they found them after the gas station.

****ers immediately lied after the incident and tried to cover it up. Took 18 months to release that video you now see.

Idiots shooting everywhere! Literally cops shooting which each other in the line of fire. God damn cowboy shit.

I bet they "lost" all the evidence for who actually shot her.

TAF

Established Member
That "thin blue line" Gang is REAL...ya know...

Don't get me wrong, I respect and support GOOD cops...the problem is...there seems to be a LOT of BAD cops...

kaz109

Established Member

Don't get me wrong, I respect and support GOOD cops...the problem is...there seems to be a LOT of BAD cops...
I disagree with you putting an emphasis on “ a LOT “ ….. in my opinion it is the same as with any other group. Only the bad get highlighted…. You could have a thousand good cops and the two bad ones will make the news and they are all painted as bad.

I also have a problem with the good not outing the bad ones. Yes I understand they are your brothers and that same person that you out you are counting on to have your back so the majority of cops stay silent but I that is 100% gang mentality.

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I disagree agree with you putting an emphasis on “ a LOT “ ….. in my opinion it is the same as with any other group. Only the bag get highlighted…. You could have a thousand good cops and the two bad ones will make the news and they are all painted as bad.
Way to many stories of whole departments getting wiped out with scandals.

Needs to be a fundamental change.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member

Kind of expected. When you make it so no one wants to be a cop these days all you have left to recruit are bottom of the barrel types.

TAF

Established Member
Kind of expected. When you make it so no one wants to be a cop these days all you have left to recruit are bottom of the barrel types.
That is a fair point, and I think certainly contributes to the poor Blue Behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread