Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

Reaper14

Established Member
This is one of the reasons many people have stopped going to visit. My parents go at least 3 times a year. They're about to go again. When they stay in Mexico City they don't prepare for it, but if they plan on traveling they take cash on hand knowing turds like these will be stopping them & taking their money. It's usually 500 for the 1st stop. You can refuse to pay, but farther down they'll be a 2nd stop & it'll be double. Past that they'll just take all your stuff & leave you on foot. Cops are worthless & of no help at all.

ajaf1656

Established Member
This is one of the reasons many people have stopped going to visit. My parents go at least 3 times a year. They're about to go again. When they stay in Mexico City they don't prepare for it, but if they plan on traveling they take cash on hand knowing turds like these will be stopping them & taking their money. It's usually 500 for the 1st stop. You can refuse to pay, but farther down they'll be a 2nd stop & it'll be double. Past that they'll just take all your stuff & leave you on foot. Cops are worthless & of no help at all.

Mexico is basically a failed state at this point. It makes me sad. I used to go there on vacation and trips to border towns growing up in Texas. Now I only go for work.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs

My parents go every couple of weeks. They go to San Luis Río Colorado for dental work and to buy antibiotics, etc. "Its so much cheaper". Yeah, until you get jacked. "Oh, it'll never happen to us". Scares me every time they go down. My dad is a former Marine who thinks he's still 20 years old. lol.

Reaper14

Established Member
My parents go every couple of weeks. They go to San Luis Río Colorado for dental work and to buy antibiotics, etc. "Its so much cheaper". Yeah, until you get jacked. "Oh, it'll never happen to us". Scares me every time they go down. My dad is a former Marine who thinks he's still 20 years old. lol.
Yeah that's the main reason they go. My dad is about to go for some dental work & my mom goes for knee therapy. My mom is from San Luis, just some rancho. A while back My mom had a stroke & needed therapy. The prices here were outrageous. So they went down to Mexico city & stayed for 6 months. They been going back for medical stuff since. They only had to pay toll when they were out looking for a property to buy outside of the city & once past Juarez. They always drive in cars that are registered in Mex so they only pay in pesos. Which still sucks.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Before the SHTF I was trying to figure out how they destroyed three Jeeps. I was thinking the first jeep may have rolled from the top of the hill but they were too far out. I’ve never seen anything like that happen.
Did the throttle stick?

Subscribe to my onlyfans

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
One of my friends had something close to this happen. He put one hot load in one chamber with normal loads in the others and when the hot load went off he said the barrel went upwards and he ended up firing another round into the air. Scared him enough he sold it right after. It was the first pistol I ever shot actually and a DE .50 was the first pistol I ever owned as well haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread