Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

SHOdown220

Established Member
I felt this one in my soul…. Used to know a guy that had a ninja….. took this chick out for a ride and while trying to show off wrecked….. destroyed his knee, totaled the bike and ****ed the chick up…..

As reckless as I was, I always made it a rule to ride like a responsible adult, whenever I had a passenger on the back…

Any time I’ve had a passenger I’ve always tried to ride as responsible and careful as possible. Always thought it was the biggest douche move to ride like an ass while someone is on the back.

Dang. That's like my second worst fear in riding. First, is of course, the crash. Second someone trying to "help" and flopping me around like a rag doll when I have a neck or spine injury.

No kidding, the guy on fire ok I get it let’s get that put out, no reason to move the girl though especially the way he did.

ajaf1656

Established Member
My rule was I would only take a chick for a ride if she would return the favor.
So yeah, I got to sit on the back of my girlfriend's Vespa. lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely should have ended him… they got extremely LUCKY that no one was hurt/killed…

ajaf1656

Established Member
Definitely should have ended him… they got extremely LUCKY that no one was hurt/killed…

Holy shit. Did that happen in the United States of America? If there weren't subtitles, I'd have sworn that cop was shouting "Puddy Tat!".

Users who are viewing this thread